Chapter 2

'Oh no he didn't! How dare he call me a doll!?!?! I will murder him!' Annabelle was furious, she wanted nothing else but to seal his mouth shut!

"You're really asking for it, mister. How dare you call me by that name!?! It's very disrespectful. I advise you never make that mistake again -or the consequences will be dire." Annabelle remarked, clearly very annoyed.

'She is such a strange doll. She clearly looks like one, so why does she protest the name!?! Her Arms and legs are so skinny, she looks like a 9-10 year old little doll. Intruding on the forbidden land, she is either unmistakably fearless or stupid.' He thought to himself.

"Forget about the name, little doll. Tell me your reason for breaching the forbidden fortress' walls!" His heavy and husky voice sounded very clear.

"I don't knowwwwwwww..............you should comply with my wishes before you ask me anything!" Annabelle said teasingly.

       "Well your skills are barely on par with the bunnies and rabbits, found in the forbidden territory. I guesssssssss..............you pass with an F-Grade." The man replied, imitating Annabelle's tone.

       "Grrrr........ you better watch your mouth mister." Annabelle hissed.

"Forget I said anything about that. You're gonna die soon anyway. You are losing too much blood and if the wounds are not treated soon they would be infected due to humidity in the forest!" As if on cue Annabelle started feeling dizzy.

"Let's make a deal! I will help you and you can help me." Annabelle stated somewhat tired.

"Ha! A DEAL?!?! You want to make a deal with me human!?!" Authority laced in the man's voice.

"Well if you wanna be stuck in this forest forever –locked.......I especially don't mind!"

"How do you know about that?"

"You think I'm stupid. First you have not moved from that place which means you are an illusion, secondly proving that your an illusion is the fact is that you don't seem to be breathing, thirdly your aura is strong meaning you are a blood thirsty person and so in accomodation to your personality you would have killed me the moment you saw me and not try to start a conversation so the beast that are guarding you can kill me without me knowing that you are simply as they say 'buying time'!" Annabelle annalyzed.

"Hahahahahaha.......hah! I don't know how long it has been since I laughed. What I guess centuries?!?! Well you seem too intriguing for me to let you die, little doll! Hence I accept the deal —you release me and I shall help you in return!" Amused he replied!

"Great so let's get it over with now shall we!!!" Annabelle chirped!