Chapter 8

Magic exists in this world. It is an essential part of one's life.

     Magic is like investment of your talent.

Magic is of many types: commonly known types are:-

;- Offensive magic
;- Defensive magic
;- Ability magic
;- Support magic, etc!

There are subtypes as well. (Details later in the chapters)

Offensive magic is a type of magic that harms the opponent. Defensive magic is a type of magic that protects and defends against the opponents' attack. Support magic is a type of magic that concludes giving aid, like boosting magic energy, to your comrades during a battle. Ability magic is a type of magic that is similar to a super power, an ability. (There are many more types that will be discussed in the future)

It's not that simple though.

Now a magic spell could be 70% offensive and 30% defensive or vice versa. It depends on the spell casted. There are magic elements like fire,wood,wind and water etc.

Fire elements. It is majorly offensive magic.

Wood element. It is majorly defensive magic.

Wind element. It is majorly ability magic

Water element. It is majorly support magic.

    Now notice the difference when a spell is used.
Fire magic:-
Φιʀε wαλλ: (fire wall): creates a wall made of flames. It acts like a shield(defensive). But if someone were to bump into the wall. It would cause harm(offensive). The size and thickness of the wall depends upon the magic energy and the magic level.

Φιʀε ʀιƞϑ:(fire ring): creates a ring of flames. It can be used to capture someone or strike the person caught inside the ring(offensive). But it can be used to protect and shield someone or something, by surrounding it in the fire ring, so that the opponent or enemy can't reach or harm that someone or something(defensive).

And......you get it, right!?

People of this world have colored hair. No hair dye.

   Their hair color and the color of eyes, the brighter and fuller it is ,the stronger the magic potential. The lighter and duller it is, the weaker the magic potential.

Magic potential is innate talent. A person cannot force magic levels.

Magic continues to grow until you feel a block. And that says that your weak innate ability does not allow you to grow any further.

There is dark magic and light magic.

Magic used for evil purposes is called dark magic and magic used for pure and good purposes is called light magic. It matters not too much. But their are factions that take this matter way too far.

The real/previous her wasn't stupid. She acted naive but she knew too much that she became afraid that she would be caught and to be stay out of the radar she acting innocently. But she hid a huge secret and a desire---
____________________________________________

Did you all enjoy?
Comment below and let me know if you caught on to the whole magic ordeal!
Would you like to guess what happens next?
Should I post a diagram of the magic spell working?

Have an amazing morning/night/afternoon/evening!!!!!!!

Love you all!!! ***Mwah***