Back to Home

Jake's father knew very well about those evil dwarfs. He wanted to find out where they live and why they wanted to eat them.
Now Jake came back to town. He went to his home back and thought that if everything would change and then everything changed. He had those powers that's why.

His father and mother came and asked "Where were you..... I was talking about you!! A week had passed but you didn't come back home.... "
Then he moved slowly towards them and told them all the story that happened.

After few months............
Jake was in his school. In the break everyone was talking about a boy disappearing from the street that he was playing basketball with his friends. Soon after playing, his basket ball bounced and went far near a open gutter. The boy ran to get it but he disappeared.

His friends were shocked to see the sight and were very stubborn. Jack was listening to all this. One of them named Sam. He was the best friend of that boy. He had a graveyard near his house from which howls came at mid night. Sam was a big fan of Avengers and he loves to do adventure.

One day Sam planned to go to the graveyard that was near his house. His friends and family told him not to go there. He asked why but they didn't reply. At night he packed his bag pack. Silently he went down stairs. He opened the door and went out. He switched on his torch and started his Mission Impossible.