Sam Disappears

When he arrived at the graveyard his torch's battery got dead. He said "Oh no, what should I do now!."

Then he started walking slowly towards his house. Finally he arrived at his home but it didn't seem like his home, it was same as Sam's house.
He knocked the door but nobody answered. He started shivering from the cold. He was as brave as lion but now he became coward. He gave the bell but again nobody answered.

There was this mark on Sam's door "⬆️". He realized that this was not his house but someone else's. He screamed happily.
He start running as fast as he could. He came back to his own home and saw his father in the lawn.
He was sitting on a chair and drinking coffee. He went in his room and was fast asleep.

In the morning after his school he told all his friends that had happened. At night one of his friends said that I am not going with you.
He was so afraid. Then at night all friends and Sam went at graveyard. Sam switched on his torch but it didn't work. He became angry and threw his torch down.

Then his friend switched his on but it didn't work. He tried again and again. They all ran away. They went to Sam's house. They all were worried. Sam's mom asked where were you all, nobody answered.

Sam said " We were in lawn".

"But why are you guys do afraid?", asked his Mom.

"Nothing scared of playing in the dark. It's already late", Sam replied.

His mom considered it a stupid answer but she didn't bother asking.

His mother stayed mysterious that they were lying.
But the mystery remain unsolved.