Chapter 4: Some really crazy people.

Hello once again, folks! I am reeeeeaallly sorry that it has been forever since I have updated!! You are probably dying with anticipation by now! My bat-mitzvah was on June 21, and so since my family lives all over the US (litterally, they live in Alaska, Florida, New York, and Arizona) they came over, and the last of them just left this morning! Phew! Again, really sorry that it took me so long to update.

Also, I am going to Arizona myself next Wednesday for two weeks! Ik, my life is crazy. But, to make it up to you, I will update at least twice this weekend! Woo hoo!

So, don't worry mah peeps, I got you covered!

This chapter is dedicated to @LocketAngel! This is for a few reasons. A, she posted really kind comments on my other chapters. B, she followed me right away. C, she is writing a really good fanfic, which is a mix of potterlock and parentlock. It's called Harry Potter and the Hounds of Hogwarts. Go check it out, it's pretty good!

Now, enough of me being me, a crazy rambler, and let's get on with the story! Huzzah!

"Oi! What are you doing here?" The man's voice called out, echoing in the silence that surrrounded us. I froze in place, and slowly pivoted to face the police box, which now had a man sticking out of it.

Now, mind you, this was no ordinary man. He looked crazy, if you ask me. He had dark brown hair that flopped to one side, a rather wide nose, and don't even get me started on the chin. He was wearing a tweed jacket, suspenders, and a cherry red bow tie. I knew that would be what my granddad would wear, if I had one. His eyes sparkled, even though there seemed to be a look of genuine concern on his face.

"Well?" He asked. "Why are you here by yourself at this time of day?"

"Oh!" I jerked back up, straightening myself. I forgot that he asked me a question, and a serious one at that. "I um... er... was going for a jog! Yes, that's it, I was just taking a morning jog. Good for the health." I held my breath, knowing that that was a terrible lie, and I would never get away with it.

The man cocked an eyebrow and nodded his head slowly. "Right... and I am supposed to believe that how?"

I blushed, "Well... I dunno... You know what? Why are you the person asking the questions? I want to know what you were doing in that police box! It wasn't here a second ago, it's like it teleported here!"

Now it was his turn to look uneasy. "Oh yes, my little police box. Well, um..."

Suddenly, a woman with firey red hair poked her head out. "Doctor, let's get going, I... oh! Hello there, sweetie!"

My mouth dropped. "What? Were you doing what I think you were doing in there?!? How could that fit both of you? Is this some kind of joke? Am I being filmed right now?" I quickly scanned the area for cameras, but to no avail.

The "Doctor" guy looked back into the police box, then at the woman. "Um, Amy... do you think we should show her? She might think she is mad and well... you know the rest, you lived it."

I slowly backed away. "N-no... please don't. I don't want to be violated in any way, please..."

Amy raised her eyebrows. "No, no, no, we aren't going to do anything of that sort! Now, I'll just leave the Doctor here to show you." and with that, she sunk back into the box, to who knows where. I was confused enough as it is.

The Doctor smiled at me and said, "Alright, get ready." I nodded slowly, saying that I was.

He stepped back, opening up the entrance. My jaw dropped.