Girls night

What the hell was she doing?  What, the hell was Taiwan wanting to do?  "What do you want from me again?" China asked, still not understanding it.  Taiwan just sighed in annoyance.  "Girls night out, dummy!" she said.  Chinas eyes widened.  Was she serious?!  "Taiwan...I think you already know this, but...just to inform you...I'm a male."

"Oh really?" Taiwan said jokingly, "I didn't know."

"What?  You've seen me at the beach and stuff, I'm a guy." China retorted.  "Whatever," Taiwan said, "Vietnam and I think it would be a good idea, having a crap ton of us girls for a girls night.  Doing our hair, putting on makeup, talking about boys."

"Exactly," China said, "I am a boy.  Who talks about boys in front of the one."  Taiwan, of course, didn't listen.  "Ok," she said, messing around on her phone, "So I know for a fact that Vietnam, Hungary, Lichtenstein, and Seychelles will be there.  Not sure about the others, though.  They seem more focused in their own thing."

"Well, look at the time," China said, pretending to look at his watch, "I gotta do my own thing, too."  He soon turned around and began to walk off.  "Nope." Taiwan said, suddenly pulling his ponytail.  "You'll come.  Besides, Hungary will be there and she's not the girlish girl ever.  AND!  Your taking a bath."

"What?!" China snapped, "Since when are your controlling me?!"

"It's our first girls night." Taiwan explained, "I want us to make a good impression.  Act like there's a wedding going on and you want to look really, really nice."  China eventually did a hard, drawn out sigh.  "FIIIIIIIIIIINE." he said.

**********************************************************************

China looked at himself in the mirror, tucking back his wet hair.  He frowned.  "I'm a guy..." he muttered to himself, "Yeah, I'm a guy.  Why don't people see that?  Sure, I have long hair, like cute things and have a feminine voice, but...I'm a male, dammit."  He soon straitened himself, touching his bare chest.  "Come on, China.  Your a guy, why do you-"

"The fuck are you doing?!" a familiar voice said from behind.  China turned to see Japan, staring at him through the crack of the bathroom door.  Immediately, China freaked out.  "What are YOU doing?!" he snapped, adjusting the towel.  "I was asking the same thing." Japan responded.  Suddenly, China attempted to shut the door.  Japan however, resisted.  "Why were touching your chest?" Japan insisted.  "Doesn't matter, dammit!" China said.  Eventually, he was able to shut the door.  "Show some respect!" he yelled, locking it.  Japan scoffed.  "What the hell, China!" he said, "goodness your weird."  He heard Japans footsteps walk away.  Finally, he was gone.

***************************************************************************************

"DVDs?" Taiwan asked in the car.  "Yes." China responded in defeat, trying to drown out the moist heat of summer.  Taiwan nodded.

"Ramen noodles?"

"Yes."

"Hairclips and stuff."

"Yes."

"Blow-dryer."

"Yes."

"Flat and curling iron?"

"Yes?"

"Hair conditioners?"

"Yes?  W-What is this?  A beauty salon?!"

Taiwan just laughed, "No.  It's a girls night."  China simply sighed, utterly confused.  Eventually, Vietnam got in the drivers seat, looking at China with slight surprise.  "Taiwan, why is China with us?" she asked.  "That's what I've been wondering." China told her.  Vietnam just shook her head, "Whatever lets go."  As they began to drive, China just had to ask, "So, where is this 'girls night' taking place, anyway?"

"Germanys house." Taiwan responded.  

"What?!"

"Yeah, Austria's there and Hungary doesn't wanna leave, so yeah."

A girls night in Germanys house?  Now that was two things that didn't exactly mix.  Then again, that would mean that he might just be with them instead for a girls night.  Wait...  That's when China just remembered.  Japan mentioned he was going to Germanys with Italy.  Shit, Japan might be mad enough if he just saw China there, but actually hanging out with them?!  Ugh!!!