Real nice, even

"So, is like, she gonna go back home or..." Lichenstein said, her green eyes locked on the screen in front of her.  As China walked in, he saw them all watching an anime.  Great.  Just more Japan in his oldass face.  Taiwan seemed to notice him, gasping.  "China, what did you do to your perfect hairstyle?!"

"Uhhh...I fell."  Well, at least he wasn't "lying".  Taiwan shook her head.  "Come on, lets just watch this movie together."  After the film, China honestly had to admit the movie was good.  And that's saying a lot, since he low-key hates his younger brother.  "OK!!!" Hungary said outloud, "Since we obviously don't know what the hell we're doing in this girls night.  Lets just talk about real things like..."

"How to marry your brother?" Belarus suggested.  Everyone naturally responded with a moment of awkwardness.  Except Ukraine, whom he guessed was already used to her sisters...um...uniqueness.  "ANIMALS!" Lichtenstein snapped, "Why not we talk about animals.  So, um...what's your favorite animal?"  Everyone suddenly looked at China, Taiwan and Vietnam almost smirking.  "Come on China, we know what it is." Taiwan pushed.

"Yeah, it's a panda," China said, "So what.  I like pandas.  I think they're cute and fluffy and derpy.  Just give you that...nice feeling, like a puppy or kitten would, ya know?"  Afraid what the others might think, he got real tense.  All the girls, however, just nodded.  "Have you all seen the snezzing panda video?" Taiwan said as the girls awwed.  "They are like, the cutest things on earth!" Seychelles fangirled, "I wish I had them at my place."  China got a huge releif.

"Well," Belarus said, "You all might think pandas are really fucking cute and all that shit.  But theres one thing about them that makes them better.  Two words.  Bear.  Attacks."  The others just stared at her and laughed, saying that it's what makes pandas even better.  They are cute and scary.  China smiled, glas to see the all talking about something he liked for once.

"You know why I find them so derpy?" he suddenly went to ask, "How fat they are.  If they were people, they're to ask me, 'how do you stay so thin?'.  And I would be like, sorry man, pandas are fat, can't so anything about it."  The other girls laughed, talking about how derpy it was seeing them try to roll from their backs.  Thankfully for him, China had boatload for stories about pandas and how derpy they really were.  After a while of talking about cute animals and how Prussias bird is the cutest thing to ever exist in the universe and is too pure for this world, China suddenly felt something.

A feeling of bliss, happyness, and comfort.  Cheesy as it might be, China finally found all this to be quite enjoyable.  Great, even.  "So after the goat bit off his butt," Hungary said with her random story, "Austria ran off and called Switzerland for him.  He said Switzerland told him, and I quote, 'you just cannot animal, can you?', with Austria responded with, 'you call that an animal, I thought it was an evil visrus of satin!  Look at his eyes!' "

Immediatly, all the girls began laughing.  "Buts that's just what he told me," she finished, "So take it with a grain of salt."  China looked at the somehow-still-sleeping Austria.  Boy, who knew such a snob and hermit used to be good freinds.  Kinda made him wonder what happened.  Lichenstein simple giggled.  "What makes it funnier," she said, "Is that he's right.  Goat eyes do look scary."

"Goats are an evil virus of satin, huh?" they heard Belarus mutter under her breath, "Hmm..."

********************************************************************************

It was already the next morning and everyone was starting to say their goodbyes and leave.  Soon, only China, Taiwan, and Vietnam were left.  It almost saddened him.  He honestly had fun that night, and didn't want it to end.  Alas.

"Well." Taiwan said, getting up,"I thing we can saftly say this girls night was a success!  Even China liked it!"

"Yeah, well..." China said, "That was only because we talked about animals at the end."  Suddenly, Japan came out of Germanys room.  "You sure you want to leave?" Italy wined.  Japan nodded.  "Sorry, but I do want to go home right about now."

All was well until he saw China, and his gaze suddenly got slight irritated.  "Oh, ok." Italy said.  "See ya." Germany called from within.  China was honestly suprised.  Japan visited them often, almost everyday, really.  And more often then not, when we went, he would stay there for a few days before comeing back home.  Hell, if anything, Japan practically LIVED there.  So it was suprising to see him want to got home so quickly.  "I'm riding in your car." Japan told Vietnam.  Taiwan just jumped in excitement.  

*************************************************************************************

After a long time without talking, Japan suddenly broke the silence.  "So, how was it, China.  Was it really hell?" he said, looking out the car window.  "Actually, it wasn't." China said, looking at the other window, "Well, at first it was, but your tried to kill me, again, then it actually got fun."  He could sense Japan flinching with that comment.  "We watched one of your films, which was actually really good, then we talked about cute animals.  You should've been there, it was neat."

"Yeah, too bad I'm a male." Japan muttereed, "And I look like one, too."  China rolled his eyes.  "Fair," he said, "What if I make one, but for only us?"

"Yeah!" Taiwan said.  "No." Japan responded.  China frowned.  "Well, I for one," he began, "Think it would be nice.  Real nice, even.