Chapter 12

Liberty's p.o.v.
I woke up to the sound of the boys yelling out my name. I crept over to the side of the bus and looked down and saw everyone but Cameron. Yet my heart dropped again and now I have no reason to answer them. I then heard the sun roof open and out came Cameron. He looked at me and climbed himself up on top of the bus. He stood up and walked up to me, he then sat down next to me. I didn't say anything I just stood up with my computer and blanket and climbed through the sun roof and made my way back into the bus. I was still in my yoga pants and my shirt that hung right above my belly button. I decided I couldn't take it anymore. I laid my computer on my bed and climbed through the bathroom window. I jumped out and just ran I didn't stop running until I ran 3 miles away and was tired. I just fell to my knees and cried. I loved Cameron and I can't believe he did that to get back at me and then he wants to sit next to me the next day and try to pull me closer to him. No fuck that. I'm done, these magcon boys are heartbreakers and I need a real relationship. All of a sudden a familiar object in the distance was coming towards me. I then wiped my tears and my vision became clear. It was Shawn Mendes. I can't believe Shawn Mendes was running after me. He had the most sexiest Canadian accent ever and he was hot and I called dibs on him. He ran up to me and gave out his hand, and I pulled myself up. He just pulled me into the tightest hug ever. He just gave me a piggy back ride as he walked us back to the tour bus. I didn't want to go back I felt so ashamed and depressed. As soon as The bus grew in the view I jumped off Shawn's back and told him I couldn't. He looked down at the ground. I ran up to him and lifted his chin up and kissed him. The kiss was so long and gentle. I think I just found the one I've been looking for. He wrapped his hands around my waist and held me close. I then walked with him back to the bus and all the boys were outside except for Cameron. I just sighed and went inside with shawn. I then felt the bus shake heard and loud grunts. I walked to the bunks and there's was no sight of anyone. I then went to the back bedroom and opened the door with shawn by my side. There was Cameron gripping onto the headboard slamming his dick into that girl he brought back last night. Shawn quickly shut the door and held me in his arms as i cried my eyes out. Me and shawn walked out the bus and I just walked out of his grip and started to walk down the road, the boys calling out for me and I just muted everything out and kept walking, tired of everything. I walked about a mile and half until I reached these woods. I walked down the pathways and there was a tree and engraved in the tree there was a heart with a C and an L. But for some reason the L was scratched out and there was an H drew over it. I instantly thought that maybe when Cameron ran out when I was with taylor and met that girl on the way he crossed out my L amd drew her letter over mine. I kept walking and my vision became black thinking about all the memories me and Cameron had. I heard a stream of water flowing and there was a cliff. I looked down the drop was probably about 2,300 feet. I was tired of trying, living, being a fuck up. I stepped to the edge of the cliff and closed my eyes and started leaning forward. I just started feeling like I was flying and like I was free. I opened my eyes and I saw myself coming face forward to a rock and right before I knew it everything was gone. My head was slammed on the dirt right next to the rock and the current carried me down the river.

*5 hours later*
I woke up aching and found myself on the side of a stream. I was so confused I then looked up and I was in the woods. I stood up and slowly walked up this path. And yet there was the tour bus in the distance. The one I tried to get away from but yet faced again with. I walked up to it and Shawn ran out and hugged me. We just stood there for a good 5 minutes he took me inside and there was taylor. He looked worried. He came up and hugged me so tight. I then walked into the bathroom. Put on my cheer spandex shorts and a sports bra. I climbed back through the sun roof. And laid down with my MacBook as I played the Mac Miller and Cam Meekins Radio on Pandora. I just looked at the stars and lightly cried. Then Cameron appeared I went to get up but Cameron stopped me by grabbing onto my arm and all he said was, Liberty I think it's time we talked!