chapter 4

The whole scene at dave's house happend 4 days ago, I hadn't gone to school since then but now I stood at the bus stop and waited.

Eventually the a big orange bus that read "NEW FOREST HIGH SCHOOL" in big bold letters. I stepped on the bus expecting to see Dave but of course he was still in the hospital.

His last visit with Dave replayed in his mind "I love you john egbert" reapeated, over and over. He obviosly love john. Why did you even bother with dave you knew your chances with him were almost nothing. God why did you have to be so stupid? You set down in your normal spot. No one qustioned why you and Dave where both gone for so long, they probably didn't care.

The bus lurched to a hault and let a few kids on the bus. John got on and sat right next to you. "Hey kk whats up I havent seen you in a while, Come to think of it I havent seen Dave either" He said curiosity hinting in his voice. "yea whatever I've just been sick" I half mumbled under my breath. I didnt dear tell him about the past few days.

The school day passed by fairly quick and 4th peroid felt empty without Dave.

You were walking home alone because egbert got a ride from his dad and Dave… well you know. I reached for the door as my phone started to buzz in my pocket. You hesitated before answering the phone questioning wether or not you wanted to talk to him, but you answered none the less.

"hey karkat! " Dave said cheerfully. You had to admit hearing his voice did lift your spirit a bit.

"hey dave" You said in monotone.

"I talked to the nurses and they said I could come home tomorrow morning" He explained. Their was a silence on the line for a few seconds.

"Listen karkat im really sorry I didn't know what I was doing or saying. I really am sorry… " His voice trailed off. I didn't care about what he had to say anymore I just felt ugh I don't know. "I just need to get my mind of of this, and I have the perfect solution" You thought to yourself as you went to your room and grabed a razor knife(you had left it their from a previous art project). You got a screwdriver out of the garage and begain taking the bolts off of the knife to get the blade out, in the process of doing so you cut your finger on the tip of the blade and you know understood why dave got so addicted to cutting

------------------------------------

well im I hope you liked it cause i was kinda rushing this chapter a bit but oh well! Enjoy!!!