chapter 7

*karkats pov*

I felt my feet slip from under me. I was prepaired for the cold crash of water hitting my already ice cold body...but I felt a warmth around my wrist I looked back to see what was had the grasp of my wrist and to my astonishment it was...Dave.

He was sobbing. And suddenly I was snapped back to reality. What am I doing...? I looked down at my wrist then at Dave. Then I remembered the vertical cut I had done down the middle of my arm.

"You shouldnt have saved me" I managed to whisper.

"And-why-is-that" Dave managed to spit out between sobs.

"Im going to die anyway"

*Authors pov*

Karkat blacked out and dave just barely managed to pull him back up to the surface of the bridge. Dave carried a limp bodied Karkat to his car.

*Karkat pov*

What the fuck...?Where am I...? God everything is so quiet. I cant open my eyes but I can hear people talking. I-it sounded like Dave and Dirk. Where the fuck am I. I manages to open my eyes and shift a little in what seemed like... a hospital bed?!?! I guess Dave noticed me move and he ran over to me. He was crying again. The realization of what happend hit me. I tryed to kill myself.

"K-karkat y-your okay"

He was staring at me with those beautiful dark crimson eyes. I looked down at my wrist and saw the cut had black stiches keeping it closed.

"Im sorry Dave...What happend..?"

I whispered and Dirk left the room with a nurse and I could hear them talking in the hallway but I couldnt make out what they where saying.

"You um... jumped off the bridge...but I saved you but you had cut your arm and you lost alot of blood and...you almost died. I thought I lost you" He said pure misery in his eyes.

"im sorry... how long was I sleeping?"

" 4 days..." he half whispered lookong down at his feet.

God im horrible how can I put him through that. He must hate me. I couldnt think off anything to say so I just looked at Dave and told hom the truth...

"I love you..."

Dave looked up at me and his face lit up.

~*~*~*~*~*

Well hello their um I decided to give you a good side of the story to I guess. Well um this story will continue to be updated. But I hope you dirty fuckers liked it lol. um but yea this story will continue.