chapter 11: I miss you baby

Hey guys! I'm back!!!!!!!!! I'm out of my cast and I'm getting back to my usual writing routine :) Hope you enjoy this chapter, although its not the best sorry xx

*1 month later*

Harry's P.O.V

I awoke the next morning in the arms of my sleeping fiance, with the memories of the events over the past month, still swimming around in my head. I knew that sooner or later I'd have to forgive my ex-bestfriend, not just for everything he'd done to me, but for the things he did to Hermione, the girl who had stood by me and been like a sister to me since we where both eleven years old!

I didn't know if I could forgive him for how much he hurt my sister! But I knew I had to for Hermione and Harry's sakes. I just wanted the best for my godson and for my best friend. I was so caught up in my thoughts that i hadn't noticed that Draco had woken up.

"Whats wrong baby?" He asked sweetly, with the pet name making me smile brightly.

"Nothing Dray, go back to sleep its still early and its a Saturday." I got up after pulling out of his fairly tight embrace.

"Where are you going Harry?" Draco asked sounding concerned.

"I'm gonna go and see Hermione and Harry, I'll see you later Babe." I told him, then I kissed his forhead and went to give him a quick hug, he grabbed hold of me tightly and held me closely.

"Don't go" He whispered into my ear. I pulled away from him and sat down beside him. "I miss you baby, you're hardly ever around, I never see you! I love you so much Harry and I feel like I'm loosing you!" He said with tears streaming down his beautiful, perfect face.

"You aren't loosing me! Ever! I love you too! But Hermione needs me right now." He looked down at his hands and frowned. I could see more tears falling as he tried to hide his emotions. "What is it Dray?" I asked him, worrying about why he was so upset.

"I know that Hermione and Harry need you. But I need you too! We're meant to be getting married, and I've hardly seen you since Harry was born. I know he's your godson and you love him, and so do I. But I need you Harry." I sighed, he was right, I knew I'd been really distant from him. I knew I'd been spending more time with Hermione than I was with my fiance.

"I'm sorry Draco. I've had a lot on my mind and i know thats no excuse for me being so distant. But I love you so much Draco Malfoy and you will never, ever loose me! You're stuck with me for life babe!" He looked up at me and smiled. I kissed his nose and wiped away the dried tears from his cheeks.

(one hour later) Draco's P.O.V

"I cant! I cant tell him Hermione! He can never know! And you cant tell him either!" I shouted at Hermione while i sat on her sofa with her. I went to her and Ron's new flat in London to ask her for a favor. I wanted her t help me plan a cute date for me and Harry. But now it looks like me coming here was the worst idea I've ever come up with. Because as soon as I walked through the door, Hermione insisted that I take off my jacket and make myself comfortable. I know she was just being polite and she didnt know, but once I'd said no, she pulled my jacket off. And then came the gasps, the questions. Like 'oh my god Draco what happend? and Who did that to you?' The usual questions I get asked when people see my scars. I thought the tattoo covered them all, but apparently, after the tatto had healed, the skin started rising around where the scars where, but at least no one could see the dark mark anymore.

I had started using a spell to make them almost invisible, but after a while, it just started making them worse! So i started using make up to cover them. But i an out of make up this morning, so I was going to pick up some more on my way back to Hogwarts after seeing Hermione.

"Draco! He needs to know! He's your fiance! He has a right to know! He can help you!" Hermione said trying to calm me down. I had to tell her what happend, so she wanted me to tell Harry. I couldn't tell Harry! I didnt want to upset him! I love him! He knew I'd self harmed in the past but he thought I'd stopped months ago! My latest ones where about three days ago after I'd had an argument with Harry over the phone. I couldn't take it anymore, so I walked out of the flat without a second thought, leaving a very confused looking Hermione.

Once I was a few streets away from the flat, I realised I'd left my jacket behind! I knew I couldn't go back and face Hermione! So I just started walking towards Kings Cross to go home. I couldn't get my make up because my money was in the pocket of my jacket! I hoped and prayed that when I got back, Harry wouldn't be in our room so that he didn't see my arm. I walked though the doors of the castle with my earphones in, blasing 'With ears to see and eyes to hear' by Sleeping With Sirens, my favorite song.

I felt someone tap my shoulder so i turned around to see a crying Harry. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with more tears straming down his face.

"I'm so sorry Harry." I couldn't stand there and see him cry, so I just ran! I ran to the room of requirement. The door apeared and I ran inside. I couldn't stop crying. I knew that Harry would eventually come and find me. But until then, I could try and figure out what the hell I was going to say to him. I had no idea how I was going to explain why I did it, or why I didn't tell him! But I knew I had to come up with something, I couldn't let him find out that the reason I still did it, was because we'd been fighting! I didn't cut because of Harry, I cut because of me, I'd grown to rely on Harry way too much, making me weak. I couldn't let myself be weak.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for all the self harm mention in that chapter. I've had a rough day and writing kinda helps me fight certain urges. So sorry about that if you didn't like it.

I'm only doing 15 chapters in this story so I'm nearly done. BUT! Follow me cause I have a load of great new ideas for more fan fics, with Drarry and Kellic and Frerrard! So there we go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to leave comments telling me what I can improve on :)

Bye guys- Chloe xx