chapter 12- New Secrets

Harry's P.O.V

After Hermione told me what happened when Draco went over to see her that morning, I ran out of her flat in tears. I kept asking myself stupid questions like 'why didn't he tell me?' 'Doesn't he trust me?' 'Doesn't he feel like he can talk to me?' 'Is it my fault?' All these questions running through my head. Then I saw him walking through the corridors with his headphones in. I knew he wouldn't hear me walking up behind him, so I did. I tapped him on the shoulder with tears in my eyes. I was angry, confused, yet all those feeling completely disappeared when I saw his tear stained face; he just looked so broken, so alone. I should have seen this; I should have seen he was broken! He's my fiancé! I love him! And I haven't been there for him!

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him as I saw the tears building up in his eyes. He didn't even answer me, he just ran away. I tried to run after him, but after about a minuet of chasing him, I thought about why he was running. He wasn't running to get away from me; he was running because he needed time to think. I had to give him that time. So I stopped running, I knew he'd go to the room of requirement to clear his head. I knew that if I went there in a few hours, I could talk to him and everything would be okay.

So, I walked back to my room. I knew I'd be alone, Hermione and Ron had both left. Ron just completely quit and Hermione was still going to be on maternity leave for a while, I mean, she could've sat all of her OWLs without even coming back to school.

I sat alone in my room, with my guitar and just sang and played until I was ready to go and talk to Draco.

Draco's P.O.V

It was getting late, it was already past 11 o'clock and Harry still hadn't come to find me. My own fiancé and he didn't even care enough to come and look for me! I decided I'd walk back to our room so that we could talk. But when I walked out of the room of requirement, he was sat next to where he knew the door would appear, he had his back against the wall with his head in his hands, I heard light snoring. So I guessed he was sleeping. So I came up with an idea to just carry him to bed and talk to him in the morning once he wakes up. I kneeled down to pick him up. I pulled him into my tight embrace and kissed his forehead, right on his scar, because I know that he loves it when I do that. But doing this made him wake up. Although I didn't notice. He didn't make it obvious that he was awake, he just cuddled closer to my chest and kept his eyes closed so I thought it was just him automatically clutching onto me in his sleep.

Then once we got to our room, I pushed the door open, carefully trying not to wake the already awake Harry. "Draco?" I heard him ask, with a still sleepy voice.

"Just go to sleep baby. We'll talk tomorrow." I whispered and kissed his scar again. He smiled and closed his eyes again, trying to go back to sleep. I started to walk towards the door of his bedroom, which had just kind of become our bedroom, not just his.

"Dray? Where are you going?" He asked, sounding like a confused young boy.

"I'm going to go and sleep in my room Harry. I think it's for the best." I said holding back a few tears that seemed to want to fall.

"Draco, please don't go!" Harry pleaded.

"I screwed everything up with us, our relationship. Everything. How can you still love me after I lied to you and kept this secret from you?" I couldn't even hold back the tears anymore. And once he stood up and walked over to me, I kind of expected him to slap me or tell me that he hated me! But he didn't. He just ran his comforting thumb across my cheek and pushed a few pieces of hair out of my eyes.

"I couldn't stop loving you even if you begged me to! How many times do I have to tell you before you get it into your thick skull? I'm never going to leave you or let you leave me! We're going to be together forever, no matter what!" I hugged him and cried onto his shoulder.

"I love you too baby." I whispered in his ear as he planted a sweet kiss on my neck. Once we pulled away I couldn't stop myself, even though I knew it was probably too soon, as specially considering an hour ago I thought he might dump me! But I couldn't hold in the fire and the love I was feeling towards him! So I cupped his face softly and started kissing him passionately.

I pulled away only a few seconds after we started kissing because he didn't start kissing me back. I took this as a sign that he didn't want to be kissing me, if he didn't want to kiss me, then he obviously didn't really want to be with me and everything he said must have been a lie! I really needed to sort out my trust issues!

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you or go to fast or anything like that." I said in a quiet, unconfident voice. I looked down at my feet and started playing with my hands, I did this a lot because of my anxiety and Harry knew this, so he took hold of one of my hands with one of his and used his other hand to put his index finger under my chin and lift my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"You didn't." He said with a smile.

"But, why didn't you kiss me back the? Oh, no I shouldn't have asked you that! I need to learn to give you your space and no question your thoughts.." I would have continued my little apology speech there. But he stopped me and said

"Draco, I was just shocked, that's all, now please, just shut up and kiss me!" So I did! And as we pulled away after what felt like forever with his lips on mine, I looked into his eyes and I knew I didn't need the blades! I didn't need the scars to make me feel alive! I just needed Harry, my Harry! And I knew, in that moment, that I, Draco Lucius Malfoy, was in love with Harry James Potter! And I would marry him, and we'd be together forever!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, hope you liked that! sorry if the whole I love you thing is getting overly repeated. But I'm kind of running out of stuff to write so I think I'm nearly done with this story. Sorry guys xx - Chloe xx