Chapter 1 🍁

Om adjusted his camera lens, focusing meters away on a guy on motorbike which had just parked it in the parking area of his college in Manali.

The guy took off his black helmet as he got off the bike and Om focused his lens on his face, not particularly to take a picture, but just to see it better.

It was highly unusual for the college to give such late admissions but the guy was definitely his age. Maybe some years younger. He looked so skinny and short that Om couldn't help but chuckle.

His wrist watch beeped, indicating that it was almost the time for his first lecture. He shoved his camera inside his bag left the terrace.

English was definitely not his favourite class. It was boring and seemed to stretch for year, and when it was in first period, it was just slow death.

Mr Banerjee was lecturing about the deepness of- As we know it and Om was finding it almost impossible to keep his eyes open for even a second.

It was then someone stumbled into the class clumsily, almost falling down, tripping in the air at the first step.

It was the same skinny guy on the bike, Om recalled.

"G-Good morning," His voice was shrill and now just few meters away from Om, he looked a lot more petite, with no facial hair at all.

Puberty had terribly failed the poor lad.

"Boys, this is Chulbul. He is a scholarship student from Bareiliy. The boy was busy with some family issues so he missed the first two months but I am sure you all will help him out," Mr Banerjee paused for the respond but when no one even pretended to pay attention, he sighed.

Sir Mathew Boys college was cramped with arrogant and rich boys from all over the country who couldn't care any less about some skinny boy from town they haven't even herd of.

"I will help him with everything Mr Banerjee, don't you worry," Om said.

"Thank you Mr. Oberoi." Mr Banerjee smiled.

Om was easily everyone's favourite and the most popular guy, not only because he was the dean's son and insanely handsome but he was he was easy going and had a nice heart.

"Mr Sharma, please take your seat,"

With a slight nod Chulbul walked towards the empty seat at back of the room and sat.

***

"Nice bike you have," Om said as he walk towards lonely standing Chulbul.

"Thanks," he said with a ghost of smirk over his lips.

He had really pretty doe shaped brown eyes.

"It's not allowed you know? For the college students."

"We are not allowed to do a lot of things," Chulbul said with what it seemed like a hybrid of smirk and grin.

"Yeah.." he grinned back.

"I can help you hide it you know? Or else you'll be restigated,"

"Yeah sure..thanks." Chulbul replied with a smile.

Om nodded and walked away thinking of it was weird that the found his smile kinda adorable.

***

"Chulbul! Are you ready?" Om yelled from outside of his dormitory.

It was half past 11 and boys had decided to throw a killer new year party with booze and girls. The whole college minus the teachers were invited to join the outrageous madness at the lake house of Arjun, another insanely rich guy from Chulbul and Omkara's college.