Chapter 10

Eddward and Kevin walked into the school halls with their hands laced together. Grant and his friends were expelled for their behavior, all thanks to Mrs. Barr, and her way with words.

Two days ago
Kathy Barr glared at the principal of Peach Creek High as she looked over some files. Grant and his father sat quietly and away from the fuming mother. Principal Glovett sighed and adjusted her glasses.
"Mrs. Barr, I'm sorry but we can't do much about this. Kevin has never came to us about being bullied by Grant."
"Have you given him a platform to do so," Kathy asked as she raised her voice, "It's not just Kevin that I'm concerned about here! What of the other students here? Are they safe from this child?"
"Now wait just a minute," Grant's father stated but went silent seeing the look on his old schoolmates face. He remembered it well and knew what was to come.
"Flint, you know me well. Do you think that I would go this far if I don't have the proof? I have student witnesses, I have photos of what your son has done to my boy, I even have testimonials from the other students about Grant and his entourage. The evidence I have is enough to have him arrested!"
"Mrs. Barr," the principal exclaimed, earning Kathy's glare as well.
"If the children of Peach Creek aren't safe at this establishment from bullying then why shouldn't I take this to the police? You aren't doing your job properly to ensure that things like this don't happen. The kids are too scared of this boy to even tell their parents and instead of investigating you tell me that since he didn't tell you anything my Kevin can't walk these halls without a bloody body gaurd?"
"I understand your concerns Mrs. Barr but we do have procedures for these cases-"
"It's all bullshit and if you can't take proper action then I will."
"Kathy, wait a second," Flint said as he watched her gather her things, "I'll take responsibility for this. I swear he won't be bothering your son again."
"Oh I can guarantee my son's safety without this going on and without me being deeply involved. I'm concerned about the other students here. Kevin has a means of protection, unlike most of the other students here."
"Kathy please, just leave it to me alright? I swear he won't be a bother just don't go to the police."
"How will you guarantee that? Have cameras installed everywhere? Please..."
"He'll be going to military school." Everyone turned around to see a woman dress finally in a red suit and black heels.
"Gloria," Kathy acknowledged.
"Kathy, how have you been?"
"I've been better. How's your design business?"
"Great, busy as ever. Anyways, Grant will be going to military school. I've already made the arrangements."
"Mom!"
"Enough, Grant. I warned you that this would happen but since you can't make big boy choices I'll step in for you."
"Gloria, we need to talk about this first."
"No, Flint. Grant has been singing the same song since middle school and it's time to end this. I refuse to keep going on like this. Have you seen those pictures of what he's done to that poor boy, and God only knows who else he's done it to."
"But, honey-"
"The decision has been made already. I've had his bags packed and his new uniform is in the car." Gloria turned to Kathy and pulled her into a hug.
"I'm so sorry Kathy. What my son has done to yours is unforgivable and monstrous. Please forgive my family for this."
"Gloria, thank you so much for that apology and taking action. I won't go to the police but I still have to go to the student board. Even if Grant leaves, his friends will still be here. Their parents aren't like us."
"I understand completely. If you need anything don't hesitate to call."
Gloria grabbed her son by the ear and began to pull him out of the office, ignoring his cries and pleas.
"So you want to embarrass me like this? Well I'll embarrass you by treating you like your four again."

Present
Kevin tease Edd with an orange as they sat in the courtyard for lunch. Eddward was laying on his lap but sat up and pounced on Kevin.
"E-Eddward!"
"Jeez, pumpkin. I haven't even started and your calling my name." Kevin blushed and shoved the whole orange into Eddward's mouth.
"Shut up you double jerk."
Eddward removed it and tossed it to the side before kissing his pumpkin.
Butterflies fluttered around them and the leaves acted as flower petals cascading down around them. Kevin tried to pull away from air but Eddward wouldn't break the kiss for anything. He thought on everything that passed between them and refused to let him go. That was until his nipple was pinched. With a hiss he pulled away from Kevin, who immediately gasped for air.
"What the hell you double jerk! You trying to kill me?"
"Did you just..."
"Of course I did! I couldn't breathe!" Eddward felt aroused now and tackled Kevin into another kiss.
"Eddwar-mmm." Edd kissed him silent and pressed his erection into Kevin's growing one. He began to dry hump the boy until the bell rang, pulling Kevin from the hot passion they both felt.
"Eddward, we have to go to class," Kevin moaned out. Eddward grunted and went harder.
"Double D, we have to stop!"
Edd didn't stop, though. He went harder, so much harder that Kevin could no longer protest. The second bell rang and just as it did Eddward pulled away. He was so close to messing up their cloths.
"Kevin let's-" Eddward stopped when Kevin began to remove his pants and underwear. He then unzipped Eddward's  pants and pulled out the meat stick he was craving.
"We're late anyways, might as well make it worth something." Kevin sat on Eddward, slowly while savoring the feeling. Eddward groaned before thrusting up, slamming into Kevin making him cum instantly. Eddward held back, wanting to cum with Kevin and not a second before or after. He plowed into the boy, making him moan like crazy. Feeling his release, Edd bit onto Kevin's nipple knowing it would drive him crazy.
"You double jerk!"
"Your close right," Eddward asked, "Well hurry up cause I'm about to blow one."
Kevin smirked and clinched his ass walls, making Eddward pause and groan.
"Damn it, Pumpkin."
"I don't know what your talking about."  Eddward smacked Kevin on the ass making him clinch again. The clinching and the smack made them both fun together. They layed down beside each other, trying to catch their breaths.
"We've never done it here before," Kevin stated.
"My mission is to christen this entire school with you so when I graduate you can't forget about me." Kevin chuckled at this and got up.
"Well it's class time and we're late." Kevin bent over to grab his pants, which was a mistake. Eddward entered him once more, catching Kevin off guard.

The end