Chapter 1: The Back Story

So you are 17 and you recently just started listening to the band 5 Seconds of Summer. You thought all of them were cute but Calum was the hottest to you and you've had a rough childhood so you needed an escape and this was it! So you bought the album and when you heard they were going on tour you bought tickets right away front row in Australia with meet and greet tickets aswell! You have been struggling with self harm from bullies and your abusive dad so you had tones of fresh and old see able cuts but you didn't care this was your one night to be free and have fun! So when you went to the concert you wore short sleeves and you didn't have a phone so you were one of the most noticeable people there. You finally got to venue and you were the first one there a day before and you camped over night even though it was ten minutes away from your house. The doors finally opened and you were the first and last person to see them in the meet and greet cause you got two sets of meet and greet tickets and then you were let in the front row to your spot. Then an hour later the concert started Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael all came on stage!

You're having the time of your life and when invisible was over Luke stopped the band and said can we get this young girl on the stage! He pointed at you and your hand was still reaching up at him and he managed to grab it and started to pull you up! The crowd cleared a path and the security guards left you through while Luke was still holding onto your hand and they then boosted you up! Luke asked you if you were there alone and you said yes and he then gave you a big hug and then the rest of the guys did the same and they let you on stage for the rest of the show!