Chapter 7 The Wedding:

Y/N: So today's the day my day it's Calum and I's wedding day and I'm so  nervous but also extremely happy for this day I invited my parents even though I left them with an explanation but hopefully they came I doubt it but I'm still hoping! I have an inquiry that something bads gonna happen today but I'm pushing it to the back of my brain and am only working about Calum! I know people get before wedding jitters but I'm not backing down hell no im marrying the love of my life no matter what!
C: I wanna see Y/N so bad but I know that means bad luck I just hope nothing goes wrong today and I know she invited her parents even though it was supposed to be secret but I saw it left on the table so I hope they don't show even though I know she wants them to.

(After all the vows and such cause idk how to write that btw love you guys)

Priest: Do you Calum Thomas Hood take Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?
C: I do!
Priest: and Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N do you take Calum Thomas Hood to be your lawfully wedded husband?
Y/N: I do!
Priest: You May kiss the bride!
Y/N: Calum leans in and kisses me very passionately and the fireworks I felt the first time we kissed are a thousand times more exhilarating.

At the Reception:

Y/N: So mum and dad did end up showing up to the wedding but didn't congratulate me like anybody else parents would they more or less said this:
Mum: well I'm glad you found so one but don't come crawling back to us when he finds out what a horrible piece of human life you are!
Y/N: oh I won't because he actually loves and wants me for me unlike you!
Dad: well bitch burn in hell *I punch her square in the eye and spit on her while she's on the ground unconscious*
Y/N: All I remember is blacking out from my dad punching me and after that I'm pretty sure Calum was watching and launched himself at my dad and beat him senseless! But I'm here laying in the hospital cuddled into Calum. When I woke up they said they need to run more test and then I'd be free to leave when it came back.
C: Just so you know Michael Ashton and Luke would be here but they beat the living daylights out of your parents for me!
Y/N: "aww thanks baby" the tests came back and so we went back to what was left of the reception to my surprise everyone was still there and I had a feeling Calum was behind it because next thing I know he is picking me up and we have a our dance but only change is I'm straddled around him! The reception ends about three hours later and Calum takes me back to our room first he helps me out of my dress and into his tour hoodie and he grabs me a pair of sweatpants from my luggage cause we're going on our honeymoon tomorrow and I have a feeling Calum is taking me to my favorite place that I've ever wanted to visit but I'm mad at him as well because of how expensive it is!

Hehe cliffhanger lol don't you just love me but yea sorry it took so long I didn't necessarily know how to write this cause I've only been to one wedding and I didn't even get to go to the reception because my cousins wife said no kids so yeah I was 13 at the time and me and my brother couldn't go so we were stuck in the hotel I ended up falling asleep in the closet because who gives a fuck but yea honestly guys thanks for waiting and I'll have another update ASAP as for my other books please check out Luke X Reader and Corbyn X Reader if you are enjoying this one!