8

Y/n;

Finally, being in an actual school was over.

I was back to my computer classes and my job had been set to primarily weekends.

Now it seemed as if I had all the time in the world to relax.

"We're leaving." Namjoon says and I glance over at the guys who were getting ready to go.

Right now they were leaving for a music video shooting and they'd be working pretty hard for the next couple of days.

"Have fun!" I say as I wave them goodbye.

So I'd take it upon myself to do the housework and the cooking.

They always do this for me so this is the least I can do.

When they got home I'd start the meals but for now, I'd make sure the house was nice and clean.

"You too! Don't overwork yourself and make sure you eat your meals!" Tae calls out and waves goodbye before leaving me alone completely.

I was sad they were leaving because it was lonely being in this huge house by myself and it's not like I could have friends over.

So the next best thing was to go out and see them.

And that's exactly what I'll do.
...
"I'm glad you decided to meet up." Sun-Woo says.

"What did you want to say?" I ask as I sit down across from him.

He looks away and drinks a small shot of soju.

"It's About Shownu."

I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head to the side.

"What about him?" I ask and Sun-woo looks up at me.

"Back then, before everything happened between you two.." He says, grabbing my full attention.

"The real reason he didn't stop you from leaving is because well.."

"Well what?" I ask as he continued to drag this on.

"I told him not to."

I stared at Sun-woo and blinked repeatedly.

"Why?" I finally manage to ask.

"I know I have no right to say this, and I know you have a boyfriend, but I like you y/n, I always have." He says, his eyes not meeting mine.

Honestly, I was taken back.

"I know it was selfish of me but I told Shownu how I felt about you and despite what he felt, he didn't tell you to stay for my sake. I'm sorry." Sun-woo says.

Despite how he felt?

"It's okay." I say as I suck in a breath and sit up straight.

"You're not upset?" He asks.

I shake my head and take a sip of my drink.

"I shouldn't hold grudges, it's not worth it. Besides, it's in the past now." I say.

"Right, plus you have a boyfriend now." He says, giving me an awkward forced smile.

I nod and poor him another glass.

"You don't have to respond to what I told you. I'd like it if we could still be friends." He says and I smile.

"Of course." I say and watch as he takes the shot.

After hearing this I was confused.

Shownu didn't stop me from leaving because he wanted to be the better person and care for his friends feeling despite his own.