19

Y/n;

After hours of catching up with my friends they head home, leaving Jimin and I alone.

"I feel happy." I smile as I sit down on my couch.

"I'm glad." Jimin smiles.

Currently, my mom had went out to do something so it was just Jimin and I.

"Do you want to go for a walk? I'll show you around a little." I say and Jimin smiles and nods.

I grab my coat and wait for Jimin to get his then we finally head out.

It definitely felt nice to be back home and as much as I missed it here I loved living with Jimin and the guys.

I had a family here and a family back in Korea.

"Your friends seem nice." Jimin says as we walk.

"They Really Are." I smile as I think back to earlier.

They had all seemed to like Jimin which I was really happy about.

He was my boyfriend after all.

I glance over at Jimin and smile.

He may even be the man I love..

"Listen y/n, I've been meaning to tell you something." Jimin says as he looks out in front of him.

"What is it?" I ask as I smile.

"Well I know you and I haven't been dating all that long but you know, I just.."

He seemed to be having a hard time saying what it was that he wanted to say.

"Just say it. You don't have to beat around the bush." I smile.

"Right. Well, I guess I'll just come out and say it." Jimin says as he takes a deep breath.

I look over at him and wait for him to speak.

"Y/n, I-"

"Woah! You're Park Jimin from Bts!" I hear and both Jimin and I snap our heads in the direction of the sound.

Standing in front of us was a group of younger girls, probably in there middle teen age years.

"Oh, yeah.."Jimin says, clearly not able to get out of this one.

"Can I get a picture?" One of the girl asks, pushing her way in between Jimin and I.

I take a step back, leaning against a stop sign and hiding my face slightly.

I pulled out my phone to make it look like I wasn't associating with him.

Jimin nods and from the corner of my eye I see him look my way.

After they take the pictures they begin to ask him a lot of questions.

I'm not sure he completely understood and I felt bad that I couldn't step in.

I didn't want to be in the picture and start something that would be bad.

So I stayed off to the side and hid my face.

Finally, the people scattered.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I rejoin Jimin's side.

"Yeah." He says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Should we go back?" I ask and he nods.

I give him a small smile before we make our way back after a very short lived walked.
...
Pjm;