23

"Are you coming with us today?" Tae asks, flopping down beside me on the couch.

"Where?"

"We're going out to lunch with Vernon and a couple of the others." Jungkook says.

I glance over to see that Jimin still wasn't in the living room yet.

"Is Jimin going?" I ask.

"Of course!" Tae says happily.

Before I can say anything, Jimin walks out of his bedroom.

"I was just telling y/n about lunch. She should come too, right?" Tae says and I turn to look at Jimin.

His eyes meet mine and instead of the reaction I thought I'd get, he smiled.

"Yeah, You should come too." He says.

My eyebrows raise as I watch Jimin walk into the kitchen to get some water.

Tae, Jungkook, and I all exchange glances but no body says anything.

One minute Jimin is jealous about me getting Vernon's number and now he doesn't care?

I wonder what changed his view of things..

Shaking my head, I go to get ready.
...
"Ah, y/n, you came!" Hoshi says excitedly once we all meet up.

"Of course!" I say as I smile back.

I take a seat in between Jimin and Yoongi and watch as the others sit too.

"I'm glad you came." I hear and I look across from me to see Vernon.

I smile and nod.

From the corner of my eye I can see Jimin observing us but it's not like he had anything to worry about.

"So, You two are really dating, right?" Wonwoo says in almost a whisper.

"We are." Jimin says, his confident voice making me smile.

"For how long?"

"A couple months now." I say as I smile over at Jimin.

"Do you two plan on going public?" Mingyu asks, catching everyone's attention.

"I hope too in the near future." Jimin says and I feel myself smiling.

"Just be careful. You know how some fans can get." Vernon says.

"I'm aware." I say as I reach out to take a sip of my water.

Jimin and I hadn't fully talked about going public but in a way, I was excited.

It would be nice to not have to hide our relationship.

The rest of the lunch was just us talking.

The guys mainly talked about comebacks and music so I really just sat there picking at my food.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jimin asks from beside me as I poke at the food.

"Big breakfast?" I say, trying to remember exactly what I had.

"You should still eat. Here." Jimin says as he picks up rice and adds meat on top.

He then held the spoon out in front of me.

"Open."

I can feel everyone's eyes on us and I began to feel my face heating.

"I'm embarrassed."  I blush as I turn my head in the direction of his shoulder.

"Cute." I hear which deepens my blush.

"Take the bite." Jimin says softly and I move my head back and take the bite, trying not to embarrass myself further.

Jimin smiles and goes back to eating.

Now everyone was looking our way and I couldn't help but to feel flustered again.

I really do love Jimin.
...
"Wah! That was so good." Tae cries out after we've finished eating.

"Agreed." Minghao sighs dreamily.

"So what now?" Namjoon asks as we stand around outside.

"We can go bowling?" Someone suggests and Jungkook and I exchange glances.

"Yes, let's go bowling!"
...
Jimin;
When all of us arrived at the bowling alley I saw Jungkook and y/n split off by themselves.

I didn't really pay much mind to it though.

"She's Cute." I hear and look over to see Vernon joining my side, his eyes on where y/n and Jungkook were.

I study his face for a moment before adjusting my seat.

"Isn't she." I say, proud to be her boyfriend.

"She really came all the way here expecting to live with seven girls?" Vernon asks and I turn my head to look his way.

"How did you know about that?" I ask.

"She told me." He shrugs.

"Oh, well yeah. That's what happened." I say as I watch y/n as she laughed at something Jungkook had said.

"I'm envious." Vernon says in a sigh.

Glancing over at him slightly, I see his head in his palm.

"Why?"

"You have such a pretty girlfriend. She's sweet, cute, and sexy. You got lucky." Vernon says.

"I'm sure you'll find someone eventually." I say reassuringly.

"You think so?" He asks.

"Mhm." I smile.

Vernon smiles before standing.

"Take good care of her, she's a keeper." He says before walking off in the other direction.

Glancing back over at y/n I smile.

She really is.
...
"Bye! It was nice hanging out with you guys!" Y/n waves as we all say our goodbyes.

It had been a long day and it was late now.

"So who won?" Namjoon asks once we get back into our van.

"I did!" Jungkook grins and y/n huffs.

"I was close though. I only missed it by one pin." Y/n pouts and Jungkook smiles.

"You still did a great job." He says reassuringly.

Y/n frowns and looks over at me.

"Did you have fun?" She asks, now giving me her full attention.

"Of course I did. I'm glad you did too." I say and I see her smile.

Every time I saw that smile I felt my heart flutter.

"When we get back you should rest. It's been a long day." I say and y/n nods.

"You too."

I watch as y/n leans her head back into the seat and closes her eyes.

No matter what she was doing she always looked pretty.

"Will You two sleep in the same room tonight?" Jungkook asks and we all look back at him and I see y/n peak out of one eye.

"I mean I'm not opposed to that.." I say and I see y/n smile.

"Then yeah." Y/n says before closing her eyes again.

I smile as I admire her face.

How did I get so lucky?

[...]

A/n: Ooof today has been a wild ride and it's only the morning time. I had to come home from school because I ended up having a panic attack in second hour and I was drenched in sweat. Now I'm just beyond tired and I feel so exhausted.
Also, don't expect an update tomorrow because I have nothing else written. 😅😅😅😅