*MYSTIFIED*~19

After watching a scary movie with my baby, Sully and Sandy walked into the house greeting me with hugs, kisses, and handshakes. But don't think I am going to tell anyone which ones I got from which guest because I am not. After the formal welcome, I introduced them to Kc, but before Sully could put his foot in his mouth I told him yes I was aware of her likeness to Shaunyl, and it was common for siblings to share that resemblance beens Kc was her younger sister. Sandy and Kc were instant bffs at first chat. Which I was happy for because she hasn't had the opportunity to make friends before. Sully liked her a lot as well, he was just hoping that I wasn't just dating her on the fact that she looked like Shaunyl.

But as soon as I cleared that up for him, he was very happy for both of us. We talked for several hours just to do some catching up, then Sully pulled out a deck of cards and said he was totally wanting to see if he could kick my ass at cards this time. So we partnered up and decided to play a little partner rummy with each other. That game turned into an all-out war between us after playing it for several hours and getting nowhere on it fast, because we ended up tying instead of getting the best of each other on the endgame. But I finally got the edge on them with a decked out spade flush and once again remained the undefeated card champion. But beens Kc was on Sully's team she gave me a run for my money because I knew she was the one that kept us at a draw all those times because everyone knew Sully really sucked at cards.

But it was now getting really late, and Kc knew that Johnny would be coming down the stairs pretty soon wanting his bath so he could get into his jammies and have his bedtime story read to him so he could go night night. So I saw our friends off and told them that we could have some more fun again next weekend, then I ran up the stairs to join Kc and help with Johnny, because as soon as Johnny was sleeping than it would be our turn to have our private little date before bedtime. But I was going to be doing it a little bit differently this time, so after I kissed my lil man goodnight I went ahead in the master bedroom and waited for Kc to finish reading his bedtime story to him, and I called up the creature that gave me this supernatural life and asked it questions about if it was possible to make my family immortal like me so I wouldn't have to continue existing without them.

Kc walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed thinking that I was in the bathroom because when the creature was there it automatically took me into its world in between worlds. I watched as she got comfortable and lightly closed her eyes while waiting for me, then the creature finally gave me the permission to change them, but only if they agreed to change willingly to be with me, that I couldn't change them on my own accord they had to want it for themselves. I shook my head in understandment then the creature disappeared and I magically appeared on my side of the bed looking over at Kc.

I got undressed and slowly crawled into bed with her, but remained silent for a moment trying to figure out how to ask her for such a change. But in the end, I should have known she would do it without hesitation for the love she had for me was eternal. Then beens Johnny was still a toddler he had to remain mortal until he was old enough to choose for himself on what he wanted to do. Then instead of asking my friends and other family members one at a time, I revealed the truth to them and asked them all at the same time if they would consider becoming immortal with me, so I wouldn't ever have to live without them. Costa was all for it right as I asked him, but JD was a little insecure about the idea.

My mom didn't hesitate at all, because she wanted to stay with her family no matter what, and if this was the only way to stay together, she was all for it. I thought when it came time to ask my buddies Sully and Klayton I would get a lot of bullshit from them telling me they didn't want to give up their humanity just so I could keep their friendship forever, but I was wrong, Klayton was more than ready to be like me, because he had no other family other than my family, plus he really wanted to shag out with the wings and glowing eyes, but the tail was a little iffy with him, I chuckled as I told him after a while he'd get used to it, and it did come in handy every now and then. 

Sully said as long as his wife was allowed to be with him, he didn't give a shit what I turned him into, and it would just let them share another lifelong adventure with us all. So it was all settled they all wanted to take to the change, except for JD he was still not sure about it, and I didn't get the chance to ask Luke yet because he was in the back room with his new girlfriend really getting to know each other on a more personal level. I told them all to close their eyes and not to break the human chain I put them all in, then I began to chant the words the creature told me to say, as I cut my own wrist and watched as my blood turned into a black dust and got inhaled by all that was in the human chain. Then I gently injected them with my fangs for just a second, then I finished the chant and the entire room turned a bright red, and when everyone woke up from the trance I put them in, they were all immortal just like me.

I did have to admit out of all of them Klayton looked total badass, he gave a few spins and said he was meant to rock the demon look. I looked over at Kc and she was so beautiful she didn't even look like a demon or monster, she glowed like an angel and her skin sparkled. JD made up his mind that he would accept the change a little later because someone had to stay human to be with Johnny, so he and Luke both volunteered for the job, even though the only reason Luke was waiting on the change was due to his new girlfriend, he wanted to see if she was really the one or not, and once he was clear on it, then he would accept the change with or without her.