Part ten ♡

It has been 3 months now since Katie and Mikey have seen each other. They have called and texted nearly every day, along with Brook occasionally texting Katie to make sure she's okay and how she was doing. Today was the day Katie was going to see the boys again.
She woke up at 8am. Katie got in the shower, washed her hair and body and then got out. She blowdried her hair and straightened it. Katie them walked back into her room and searched for something to wear. It was just March 19th so it was still quite cold. Katie settled for black jeans, a white tshirt and A grey, oversized hoodie. Katie did her makeup and packed a weekend bag, as she was staying at the boys house for 3 nights.
Katie packed three outfits for the weekend, her makeup, straighteners and some perfume. She grabbed her charger for her Mac Book and Phone and put them in her bag, along with her Mac Book.
She headed downstairs with her things and put her bag in the doorway. Only her dad was at home as Sophie was at school and her mum was at work.
"Morning sweetie, enjoy this weekend won't you!" Darren, her dad, said.
"Yeah, I'm so excited! I've really missed the boys," Katie said as she poured herself a glass of water.
"I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself at the minute!" Darren told Katie.
"Thank you dad!" Katie replied.
"And I heard your new cover on your YouTube channel, it was amazing! I'm so glad you picked that song, your grandma loved it," Darren said and smiled at Katie.
"That's exactly why I picked it," Katie said and smiled.
"I miss her, Sunday's just aren't the same," Darren said.
"I know, it's always so quiet at grandads now," Katie said.
"She was the life of the party," Darren said.
"Yeah, she was," Katie said as she was drinking her water.
"Well, im gonna go jump in the shower, I'll see you Monday," Darren said.
"Tell Sophie I'll FaceTime her later," Katie said to Darren.
"I will, enjoy your weekend!" Darren said and went upstairs.
"I will, thank you!" Katie replied and picked her phone up.
Mikey had tweeted, Katie smiled away to herself.
Tweet:
So excited to be seeing one of my favourite people after THREE WHOLE MONTHS.
Katie liked the tweet and then realised the time.
"My train leaves in 30 minutes! I have to go!" Katie said to herself and rushed to put her shoes on. Katie picked up her keys, phone, bag and purse.
"Bye Dad! love you!" Katie shouted as she ran out of the house.
Katie jumped into her car and drove to the train station.
Once she was there she jumped out of her car and ran to buy a ticket.
"The train leaves in 2 minutes miss, id hurry!" The ticket seller said.
"Yes, thank you!" Katie said and rushed to get on the train.
"Train leaving in 1 minute," the overhead speaker called out.
"Shit!" Katie said and walked faster to get the train.
Katie got on the train just before the doors shut and sat down. A two hour train ride from here.

After two hours, the train stopped at Katie's stop and she jumped off. She began walking to the exit before hearing
"Katie!"
Being shouted.
Katie spun round to see Mikey running towards her, followed by the boys. He ran over to her and hugged Katie tightly, picked her up and spun her round.
"I've missed you!" Mikey whispered into Katies ear as he embraced her in a hug and gently placed her back on the floor.
"I've missed you too," Katie whispered back as she hugged back.
"Okay, lovebirds. Split it up," Brooklyn said. Mikey stopped hugging Katie and stepped back. Katie giggled and looked down.
"Katie!" Brooklyn, Andy, Rye and Jack shouted and all hugged her in a group hug.
"Hey!" Katie said as she hugged them all back.
"Right lets go guys, we're getting looked at funny," Mikey said. The boys stopped hugging Katie and stepped back.
"We always get funny looks," Rye said and laughed.
"That's true," Mikey and Andy said. Katie laughed and followed the boys out of the station. They all got into the car and went to the boys flat.
After 30 minutes of driving they all finally got to the flat.
"This is so exciting! It's been so long since we've seen you Katie!" Brook said as he got out of the car.
"Yeah, it's so good to see you all again," Katie said and got out of the car. As they were all walking towards the flat, Rye pulled out his phone and started to record an Instagram story video.
"Guys!! Katie is back and we've all missed her so much!" Rye said as he recorded him walking over to Katie and hugging her from the side, squishing their cheeks together. Everyone else jumped in the video and Katie was laughing. Mikey opened the flat door and put Katies bag on his bed.
"Guys! I'm gonna vlog! Is that okay?" Andy said as he walked into the flat.
"Yeah!" Everyone said to Andy.
Andy went and sat on his bed and started to vlog.
"Hi guys! It's currently 12pm and Katie, Mikeys girlfriend," everyone laughed.
"She's not my girlfriend!" Mikey shouted.
"As I was saying, Katie, Mikeys girlfriend has just got here. We have nothing to do, and because it's only March we can't really do anything exciting," Andy said to the vlog.
"I'm not his girlfriend!" Katie said. Andy turned the camera round to be facing Katie.
"You sure about that?" Andy asked.
"Yes," Katie said back, tying not to laugh.
"I know what we should do," rye said as he walked into the kitchen.
"What should we do?" Andy said to Rye.
"Westfield!" Rye shouted.
"And do what exactly?" Jack asked.
"Go watch a movie, duh," Rye said.
"What movie?" Andy asked.
"There's this new one called 'Love Simon' and it actually looks really good," Rye told Andy.
"Yeah, I've seen the advert for it. It looks so amazing!" Katie said.
"Lets go then," Mikey said and stood up.
"Well, now we have plans," Andy said to the vlog.
"Oi, Brook! Come on mate, we're going to the cinema!" Jack shouted.
"Coming!" Brook said as he walked out of his room into the kitchen.
Everyone put their shoes on and headed out to the car, Andy still vlogging.
After they all got in the car and drove to Westfield, they all got out of the car and headed towards the cinemas. BUT of course the boys had to mess about and cause a fuss. Katie and Brook were walking towards the cinema as Mikey, Rye, Andy and Jack were all messing about.
After around 5 minutes Katie and Brook got to the cinema and waited outside for the rest of the boys. They both sat down on a bench.
"You know, Mikey is genuinely so in love with you," Brook said to Katie. Katie looked at Brook.
"You can't be serious?" Katie asked Brook.
"Nope, I'm pretty serious," Brook said and smiled.
"He's honestly so amazing, I don't know what I ever did to deserve him," Katie said and looked down.
"I have to tell you something, I don't know if you're going to like it. But I've always been told to be honest," Brook said and looked up at Katie.