Part Fifty Six ♡

Mikeys POV

The train arrived at the station and i woke Katie up. We both got off the train, it was quite cold so i gave Katie my jacket. We both got into her car and i drove the rest of the way back to Katies. We pulled up her drive and both got out of the car, being very quiet walking inside, shutting the door and getting to her room. It was 4am by the time Katie had calmed down enough to actually sleep.
"oh my god," i said as i remembered tour started in four days.
"what?" Katie asked, looking at me and propping herself up on her elbows.
"tour starts in four days!" I said and sat up. Katie smiled at me.
"i'm so unbelievably proud of you and the boys," She said. I smiled and hugged her.
"you're coming with us," I reminded her.
"i knooow, still can't believe Blair is actually letting me support," She chuckled.
"it took some persuasion, but we managed it," I told her. Remembering how Me, Andy, Rye, Jack and Brook all begged Blair to let Katie be one of the support acts.
"you didn't have to ask me to support yous," she said.
"but then i wouldn't of seen you for like two months," I said and pouted.
"well, when you'd of got back we could've cuddled for three days straight," She smirked and cuddled up to me.
"i'm sure it'd of been longer than three days," I said and we both laughed.
"let's get some sleep," I suggested as i glanced at the time, 5am.
" yeah, might be a good idea," Katie replied. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.
"i love you," Katie mumbled before her eyes shut and she fell asleep. I smiled to myself and fell asleep soon after.

*first day of tour- Glasgow*
"MIKEY!" Blair shouted, waking me up.
"what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"get up, get Katie up, we have to leave in two hours and i don't know how long it takes girls to get ready nowadays," He said. I nodded and sat up. I looked at Katie, her hair over her face, her tshirt hung off her shoulder and a slight smile on her face. I leant down and kissed her forehead softly and shook her slightly to wake her up. Her eyes opened and she moved her hair off her face.
"morning sleepy head," I cooed. She laughed at me and sat up.
"morning," She smiled.
"we need to get ready, we're leaving in two hours," I told her.
"okay, can i use the shower first?" She asked.
"yeah, i'll wait," I said and smiled. She got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I laid my head back down, hotel bed pillows are the worse, couldn't get comfy on them all night.
After ten, fifteen minutes, Katie came out of the bathroom already dressed. She was wearing denim blue skinny jeans and a black cropped tshirt. She smiled at me and laid on the bed next to me.
"are you nervous?" I asked her.
"yeah, just.. what will people think?" she said.
"what do you mean?" I asked.
"the fact that your support act is your girlfriend." She answered.
"they'll see why we chose you, you're amazing," I replied. She looked up at me and smiled, i kissed her and then stood up.
"enjoy your shower," She said as i went into the bathroom.
Katies POV
I sat infront of the mirror and did my makeup and hair. Then sophie rang me.
"hey soph," i answered the phone.
"heyyy, are you with Brook?" She asked.
"no, anything you want to say to him?" I asked and put my phone on speaker.
"can you just tell him i'm sorry i couldn't be there and that i wish him the best of luck," She said.
"of course," I replied.
"and, you're gonna fucking smash it," She said and i laughed a little.
"thank you, thank you," I replied.
"have the best show, i'll speak to you later," She said.
"BYE!" i said as she ended the call.
I carried on doing my makeup and had Mikey sat with me, asking loads of questions about what stuff does.
"stop it miiike," i whined as he tickled the side of me.
"but i wanna kiss you and you won't let me," He said and pouted.
"let me do this and then you can," I compromised with him.
"fine," He said and laid on the bed.

I finished my makeup and stood up. Mikey looked me up and down and grinned at me.
"what?" i asked as i brushed my hair.
"you're so fucking gorgeous," He said and pulled me into a tight hug. We stood like that for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door.
"ARE YOU READY?" Blair shouted. We looked at each other, and then the room we were in.
"YEAH," mikey shouted back and signalled me to try to shove everything in a bag quickly. I rushed to put all of our stuff in our bags and then Mikey opened the door.
"come onnnn," Blair said, he was stood outside with Brook, Rye, Andy and Jack.
"yeah hurry up," Andy said and laughed.
Me and Mikey hurried out of the room, making sure we had everything and shutting the door behind us.