Part Thirty Nine ♡

Mikeys POV

id just woken up to see Katie laid slightly on top of me, her head in the crook of my neck, one of her arms round me and the other on my chest. I looked over to see that amber wasn't there. The tv had been turned off and me and Katie were cuddled on the sofa. I moved to reach for my phone, hoping not to wake katie.
I grabbed my phone and looked back at Katie to see her eyes still shut tight. I pressed the power button on my phone and it was 2:45am. I was contemplating whether to wake katie up or leave her. I decided to leave her and just go back to sleep. I put my phone back down and put both my arms around Katie and held her close. I could feel myself drifting back to sleep before Amber came running downstairs.
"MIKEY! KATIE!" she shout whispered. i opened my eyes again.
"what? and shush she's asleep," I said as i moved one of my hands off of Katie's bum.
"well she needs to wake up!" Amber said.
"what? why?" i asked.
"gizmo is in my room and i can't get him out but he's like snoring and i can't sleeep!" she whined.
"ugh fine," i said.
"Katie?" i said and shook her a bit.
"katie, wake up," i said again. She began to open her eyes.
"what?" she asked, still half asleep.
"amber wants you to go get gizmo out of her room," i told her. she laughed and stood up.
"right come on, you're coming too," she said to me as she followed amber upstairs.
"what do you mean?" i asked.
"go get in bed, i'll be five minutes," she said and went upstairs. I stood up, grabbed both our phones and went upstairs. I went into katies room and sat on her bed.
"GIZMO! go go go," i heard katie say as there was footsteps on the stairs. Sounds like He went. Katie then came into her room and began to look for something to sleep in. She put on some black shorts and a baggy tshirt. I just got into bed in only my boxers, i couldn't be bothered to find something to wear. Katie got into bed after me and she laid on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows. I was laid on my back, slightly sat up. I looked at katie and she blushed and looked away.
"what??" i asked.
"nothing," she said, half laughing.
"yeah, whatever," i said and she looked back at me.
"you're so cute," she said.
"why thank you, you're not too bad yourself," i replied.
"WOW," she replied and sat up.
"come on, it's like 3am. let's get some sleep," I said. She agreed and we cuddled up under the covers together. I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

*skip to 14th December (Katies Birthday)*
*Katies POV*

I was woken up to Mikey shaking me.
"KATIEEEE!" he shouted before i opened my eyes.
"what?" i asked, still half asleep.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he shouted and jumped on top of me.
"MIKEY! get off!!" i shouted.
"urgh fine," he said and sat at the side of me.
"I got you a present," Mikey said and smiled.
"oooh!" i said enthusiastically.
"come on!" he said and grabbed my hands.
"wait wait, let me put some bottoms on," i said and laughed.
"yeah might be a good idea," Mikey said and looked at me stood in a tshirt and a pair of knickers.
i went to grab some shorts and put them on.
we both went downstairs to see Amber sat at the table with a cup of coffee in her hand.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" she shouted at me and me an mikey walked into the kitchen.
"thank you!" i replied and sat down opposite her. She handed me a card and then mikey also handed me a card.
I opened Ambers first and she'd wrote a huge paragraph and given me £50.
"thank you!" i said to amber and hugged her.
"open mine now!" Mikey said and sat down next to me. i opened the card and two tickets fell out of it. i ignored them and read the card first, i don't like to be rude. He'd wrote a cute paragraph and honestly it was adorable. Then i picked up the tickets.
"you didn't," i said in shock.
"oh, i did," mikey replied.
HE HAD GOT ME TWO TICKETS TO SEE GEORGE EZRA, AGAIN! oh my god the first george ezra show i went to see was amazing. I looked at the tickets more to see he had got early access tickets, that'd mean we had a chance of meeting him if we were there early enough. OH MY GOD.
"Thank you so so much," i said and hugged mikey. He kissed me and hugged me back.
"it's fine, you deserve it," he said and as we both pulled away.
"and happy one year of knowing you," mikey said.
"it feels like i've known you forever! how has it been a year??" i asked.
"it's been a year since i knew you were the one i wanted to be with," he said.
"i love you," i said.
"i love you too," he said.
By this amber had left us to be romantic and was sat in the living room. We both got a cup of tea each and went to join her in the living room. We both sat down and cuddled together. Mikey phone started vibrating like crazy.

Mikeys POV

My phone started beeping and vibrating like crazy, i picked it up and the group chat was being spammed.
The boys
Rye🐝 -Hey hey hey, We're about to leave Mikey.
Jack🍀-TELK KATIE I SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Brook🙈- ME TOO!
Andy🌵-AND ME!
Rye🐝-ME TOOO!!
Me- I will, i will.
"the boys say happy birthday," i told Katie.
"Tell them i say thank you," she replied.
Rye🐝- i'm so excited to see her again, and Gizmo and Sophie.
Me- Katie says thank you for the birthday wishes.
Andy🌵- It's okayyy
Jack🍀-it's okay and  Gizmo looks huge from what she posted on her story.
Brook🙈- Tell her it's fine and... I WANT TO SEE SOPHIEEE!
Me- Brook, at least you've seen sophie. this is the first time i've seen Katie in 6 months! Sophie isn't even at home for another three days.
Brook🙈-I know i know but i've missed her and how come she's not at home? And I HAVR MISSED HER
Me- you saw her like 3weeks ago!!?
Jack🍀-yeah but you said you missed Katie after we got into the car and started driving back to the flat!
Me- fine fine.
Rye🐝- anyways we'll see you in a few hours mikey.
Me- See youu!
Andy🌵- See you soon.
Jack🍀- seee youuuu
Brook🙈- BYEEEEEEE
I put my phone down and looked back at Katie. She was texting someone but i couldn't see who. I looked at the name and it was Marcus, i think. He was wishing Katie a happy birthday and asking if i was still with her. oh well, i wasn't going to think much of it.