Chapter #1

...........A/N ive gone through mostly everything u need 2 know but if u have questions commet and ill answer them thats all thanks for well reading...............

                           ~Kayko's P.O.V~

            Thank fucking god my adorable, dorky, hunky, purrfect mate comes back from tour today!!!!! Oh My God I'm so fucking happy it’s been a 3 months since I last saw him in person we Skype all the time but it’s not enough I need my little kitty." KAYKO HURRY UP BEFORE WHERE LATE!" An ear piercing scream shouts hurting my ears." Shut The Fuck Up, I’ll Be Out In A Sec!" I yell and check for my bag one more time before I rush out the room to see a frustrated Naomi and a jumpy Jackie. “Finally!" she shouts and I laugh she’s one to talk about being late." Sorry" I say and we rush out my house and jump into our cars and head to the airport where my mate should be landing soon.

A few minutes after we got to the airport the plane landed and passengers are currently leaving the plane. I’m playing with my hair staring at the gate. The most intoxicating scent hits my nose and a familiar mop of curls comes into view." Haz!' Naomi screams and running up to her grinning fiancé. A tuff of black and blonde comes up behind him and I feel the smile covering my face. Jackie jogs up and hugs his mate and I calmly walk up to my waiting mate. "Hey" I say standing in front of him taking in his scent. He smiles and drops his small bag and wraps his arms around my waist sending shocks all along my back. “I haven't seen you in 3 months and all I get is a hey?'' he asks in his husky Irish accent smirking pulling me closer." What am I supposed to be squealing and running crying my eyes out?" I whisper looking into his deep blue eyes.

"No you’re supposed to do this" he asks and quickly presses his lips to mine causing me to moan as the shocks go over my body. Fuck I’ve missed this, the feel of his lips on mine the way our bodies press together. Our kiss is passionate, deep and loving my hands find their way to the back of his head and I pull the curls at his hairline. "Fuck" He groans and I laugh and break the kiss, who knew Niall had a thing for getting his hair pulled well besides me." Were still in the airport baby" I whisper getting on my tippy toes." Then we should hurry and get home" he say seductively and grabs a handful of my ass causing me to squeal and jump away from his hand.

“What I get no love?" a cool British accent pouts from behind Niall. “Of course you do Lou but your buddy here is trying to rape me" I say pulling myself away from Niall. My best friend is smirking behind my mate with his arms open. I quickly jump into his arms warping my legs around his waist. I know what you must thing how does she show him more love then her own mate well were both touchy people and have been like this since the day we meet. Niall isn't touchy unless where in the bedroom or there's an unmated guy getting too close.

“That’s my bestie" he laughs. I jump down and wraps his arms around me and gives me a bear hug which I gladly return causing him to gasp and let go and i jump down. “Where’s my mate?'' he asks looking around. “She’s out scouting Alpha dickhead said she was the most available" I say crossing my arms." C'mon babe I don't wanna say here to long we've got loads of stuff to do when we get home and everyone else left'' he jerks his head in the direction Nao and Jay were. Dame there fast and they called me horny. "I guess you two are riding with us" I say smiling up at Liam and Louis. "I'm good my car is here, mate brought it" Liam says waving his arms. Liam and I really didn’t get along before but ever since he found his mate he turned a new leaf and stopped being such an ass. “Okay then let’s get the rest of your crap and get out of this place" I say and they nod their heads in agreement.