Chapter #2

+hey lovelys like i promised im starting this now like wen #1 came out yea thats whats goin down. I got a some question Q: If you wanted to break up with ur bf/gf what would you say? Q #2: If you found out your brother/sister was Bi what would you say? Q #3: If you were Bi how would you come out? Q# 4 if your crush was gay/ didnt swing your way How would you take it? OK i want ever one to answer a question if it isnt to much to ask it would be nice if you answerd all but what the hay 

          ~Naomi's P.O.V~

"I wanna have a baby" Harry whines rolling onto my back." We havent even got the wedding planed" i say scrolling threw Twitter."Were mates it dosent matter, get off the pill and letss make babies" Harry whines and sits on my back.Why is he such a whiner."Harry Edward Styles your always on tour how would we raise a child?" I ask setting my phone down flat on the bed. "Come on tour with me then" he says hopfuly. "Over my living body will I rasie a child on a bus" I hiss. what type of mother rasises her Vampire child on a tuor bus thats like asking for everyone on the bus to be drained. I am not the type of girl that will have children out of wedlock etheir so No and NO."Nao~" Harry says "Mr.Styles would you stop ask Ms.Marley stupid shit" I say in a stuff old doctors voice. "But I want a baby~" he whines and kicks his feet."Harry you dont know how hard it is to raise a vampire kid I raised my sisters and brother and I had hell" i explain for the millinth time.Harry climbs off my back and lays beside me.

"Alright ill try when were in the middle of havin sex then" he whispers in my ear smirking. God I love that smirk it gets me to ready. I groan and push him so hes on his stomach and strddle his waist.I strip off my shirt and lean down and whisper" Thats why Im on the pill Mr.Styles" and start grindin my hips on his waist.He groans loudly and places his large hands on my waist. He rocks his hips with mine and I feel his little buddie getin harder and harder.I smirk and smash our lips together and he quckly agrees by fliping us over and taking all conrtol.He breaks the kiss and takes his shirt off. Dame pictures dont do him justice this body is just delious. I bring my fingers up and trace his abbs up to his pecks rollin my fingers over his nipples. "Miss me much?" he asks with a Styles smirk." Nope had it yesterday not missin it just yet" i tease. "Well your about to get a hell of a lot more" he says stearing into my big brown eyes with his green ones.

..........................~2 hours later~......................

"Harry were going over Brittanys C'mon" I say grabing my keys off of the contoer. " Coming Babe" he calls appers beside me.Vampire powers are very useful. "Ready" he says kissing my cheek. "Can i drive?" he asks with a huge kiddy grin. Ever snice he got his drivers lisence he wants to drive me around."Um when we come back so i can teach you the way" I say swinging my keys around my finger."Nao weve been there a thousand times" Harry groans. "Shut up when you et your car youll drive" I say and race out of our house.

"This is Jean and Excalibur" Brittany intoduces the two twins. Both twins look alike dispite being boy and girl. The same blue color chanin eyes like their mother and black hair like their mother."There so preety" Harry says gaping." Yea I gotta have a gun on standby when these two start dating" Brittany says laughing patting Jeans head. "I still cant belive you had twins" I say holding Cal and brushing his hair out of his face. "The great thing about being a dragon shifter" Brittany laughs. Yup you heard right shes a dragon shifter well half.Her mother is a werewolf and her dad is a dragon shifter after her little brother was born he dissappered not so suprising.Lucky for her she wasnt a twin and nether was her brother so it was a lot better for her family.

"How old are they?" Harry asks poking Jeans cheek." They are 7 months there birthday is November 8th and there little demons but I love them" she says with a cheeky smile. "Aww baby let's make some I want one there soo cute" Harry whines giving me puppy dog eyes. "Maybe I'll think about it" I laugh. Harry pouts and crosses his arms. "everyone knows maybe means no" he mumbles. "You have to go one tour in a few months so maybe and I was thinking about getting off the pill this month" I say. If I say maybe I mean maybe I want kids I just don't wanna care for them alone.

.......A/N......
Ik this is short but dame I rushed a bit I will try to get the next chap out my the 11th even if its short it will be in Naos POV cuz I want it to so bye my lovely dorks