What if..?

These are basically story prompts. Spoiler Warning!

What if...

1. The Scorching hadn't happened?

2. Any character had not died? (Examples: The SkyWing DoD, Peril's brother)

3. Any character had died or was never born?

4. A certain animus enchantment hadn't been made. (For example, the dreamvisitors or the sleep spell on Darkstalker)

5. The NightWings never escaped the volcanic island into the rainforest. The entire NightWing tribe is wiped out by the volcano.

6. One of the SandWing sisters became queen instead of Thorn.

7. The assassin in the SeaWing hatchery was never discovered, and it successfully killed Tsunami and Auklet.

8. Oasis actually had a fourth daughter.

9. Certain dragons had never met, like Thorn and Stonemover or Arctic and Foeslayer.

10. Peril didn't have firescales, or Kestrel had successfully saved her and/or her brother from Scarlet. (Meaning, she raised the two in secret.)

11. The false Dragonets of destiny were the original Dragonets of destiny (meaning they were raised by Webs, Dune, and Kestrel)

12. Clay had died fighting Fjord or Peril, and/or Tsunami died fighting Gill

13. Asha and/or Hvitur had survived

14. The guardians had successfully killed Glory (the Dragonets never escaped, or Clay died trying.)

15. The Dragonets of destiny were never captured by Scarlet (meaning they'd probably never meet Peril.)

16. JMA never existed

17. Oasis hadn't been killed, or the Eye of Onyx hadn't been stolen

18. The NightWings hadn't fled the old Night Kingdom

More to be added soon!