In the Kitchen

"I can't believe it! really! He is so thoughtless! I know I am the one who love him more but should I ask for it?! Oh my God why I have to love him?! And for 5 years?! My goodness!" You grumbled along your way to your unbeliavable boyfriend's apartement. 

You ring the doorbell, Yoongi opens it,
“Why are you ringing the doorbell? You know the password, don’t you? And why are you pouting your lips, bringing such a bad mood in the morning”

you glared at him.

“Augh, just stop glaring like that, you almost burn my apartment! Come inside, it’s so cold, why are you wearing such thin clothes? You are not Elsa”
“This is why I hate that I love him” you groused, then come inside and change your shoes with the slipper. It’s so warm inside.

You smell something is so yummy in the kitchen, you suddenly forget what gave you the pip, cheerfully run to the kitchen.

You see Yoongi is about to cook his second meal, you walk closer and catch a glimpse of the food which already served on the table.
“Oh wait…what day is today? Why there are so many banchan (side dishes) today?” you mumbled.

You sneak a peek from Yoongi’s right shoulder, he is focused on frying two eggs. You give him a back hug,
“Yoongs, is there any celebration today? Why are you suddenly cooking so many banchan for our breakfast? There is even a kimchi in the kitchen, so odd, you usually hate to do troublesome things like this. I really don’t mind to eat your Gaeran tost-u (egg toast) everyday, it was so easy to make yet delicious”

“Get off back, I can’t cook if you keep fazing me. I need to slice the kimchi”
“Why~? Because you feel palpitated red when I hugged you?”
“Because you are too heavy”
“Ch….” You pouted, “I just want to help you to enrobe your apron, your white shirt will be soiled. How come I let my man to go to his office with a dirty shirt? No way! I never let it be, turn away, I’ll put it on”
“Just do it, can’t you see I’m so engaged cooking our breakfast? I can’t turn my body or the eggs will be burnt”
“Fine, as you wish” then you help him to wear his apron, you have to follow wherever he goes, he goes here and there so occupied preparing for the breakfast. Then you need to tie it to the front, but he said he couldn’t turn his body, also he mentioned that you are heavy so you decide sliding from the bottom and all of a sudden popping, entering through a gap in between his two hands that are busy slicing the kimchi, “wo wooo woooo” Yoongi are so surprised, reflex-action put his hands up, “What the…YA! I almost got a heart attack! Why are you abruptly popping in front of me like that? Are you doing a magic trick or what?!” Yoongi yelled at you.
“Why are you yelling at me, you are the one who said you couldn’t turn your body, so how should I do to tie the knot of this apron then? Ck!” then you tied it, “Done” you smiled, then you closed your eyes, you pouting your lips, tiptoeing.

Yoongi puckered his brows in confusion, but then he lifted up one of his eyebrows, he got what is you aiming for. He reached out a frying pan which is hanging on the wall. Then sticking the butt of the frying pan to your lips while holding his laugh.
“Wait, why his lips so stiff like a stone and cold hmm and weird?” you questioned inwardly, feeling bizzare, you open your eyes, “YA MIN YOONGI! I’M SUING YOU!” you roared.
Yoongi heehawed, while you pucker your lips.

“I know what is inside of your thought. This dirty mine of yours” Yoongi pushed your forehead with his forefinger, “Move away! I need to finish our breakfast” he glared at you.
“Is that even important now, Yoongs?! This matter is more crucial than our breakfast!”
“What? Stop being a drama queen, move now”
“I won’t go anywhere if you still do not want to do that”

“Do what?!”

“Ahhh~ why are you so insensitive? If I let it go this time, it will be so dangerous. Wooahh no way…” you stared at him, “Yoongs, tell me, do you love me too? Or it is just me who couldn’t live without you?”