At The Campfire

You got teased by boys in your class, a lot, because of your glasses you had. They were huge and unattractive at all. But only one who never did, and he is Kim Taehyung.

The most popular and handsome boy in your class, one day you and him were accidentally being a partner for a project in your class. You had many chances to speak with him, knowing he was so nice, kind-hearted and so funny. You and Taehyung had heaps in common. As time goes by, both of you now are friends. Since that time, you had a crush on him.

Today your class has a 2 days one night trip at the campsite.
At night, all of you feel so warm sitting on the grass around the campfire while some of your friends joking around with another, some of them sharing their secret with their best friends meanwhile there you are so lonely looking into the fire.

“Hey, look at that huge ugly glasses is sitting alone. Isn’t it so interesting to tease her?” one boy whispered to another.
“Well let’s play a game” he raised one of his eyebrows.
“Hey guys, what if we play ‘truth or dare’ game?” Everyone seems excited

A girl elbowed another girl who sits next to you and whispered, but you still can hear her,
“This is your chance, confess your feeling to Taehyung, Lena-ya” she winked at her.
“Yeah, he should be mine tonight”
You just wake up from your sweet dream. Taehyung is so popular among the girls and you forget about that, you looked at the ground, feeling so gloomy suddenly.

“Wake up, y/n-a! He probably only thinks of you as one of his friends, his classmates. Nothing more than that. There are many pretty girls everywhere, you have no chance. Why you always let yourself getting hurt?” You murmured, let out a deep sigh.

And the game begins.

As expected, Lena is being chosen, also Taehyung. Both of them are being forced to stand up in the middle.
“Eyy, we need one more player, so that this game will be more fun”
That boy who initiated the game said, “Oy, y/n-a. We choose you. Go and stand with Tae and Lena.”
He commanded as if he didn’t give you any other choice than follow his words.

You slowly walk closer to Tae and stand next to him, you take a glimpse at Lena, and she looks so annoyed with you there, ruined her plan.

“Ok, let’s start with Lena, Truth or Dare?” a girl who is on Lena side tried to help her best friend.
“Dare” Lena said.
“Then kiss the one who standing next to you” she said.

Lena with no doubt tiptoes and lands a kiss on Taehyung’s cheek.
You look away, tried to hide your heartache.
Everyone cheers for her, since she is more suitable for Taehyung than you. Lena is so pretty and sexy.

“Tae-ya, your turn, truth or dare?” “Hmm, let me ask first, what is my dare?” Tae requested something weird.
“Huh?” that boy confused, “Okay, I dare you to tell that ugly bitch right next to you who wears huge glasses that you hate her because she is just exactly like an ugly potato!”

You hold back your tears and decide to leave, but when you are about to go, Tae grabbed your wrist. You look at him.
“Where do you wanna go?” Tae asked.
You smiled at him, “Just do your challenge”
“As you wish” Tae grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

You startled.

In the blink of an eye, without any warning, he stole your first kiss.

You stunned, those boys who wanted to tease, Lena and everyone also stunned in their place.
“If that’s my dare then let me choose truth” Tae said, “You are perfect for me, will you be my girl?”
“M-me? W-why me?”
“Because I don’t want anybody else but you”

You speechless

“Let’s continue the game, truth or dare?” Tae asked you without letting you go.
“T-truth” you said.
“Do you love me too?” Tae straightly gazed into your eyes.
“Honestly, I had a crush on you since 2 years ago and it never changed even though I know I never had a chance.”

You looked at the ground.

Tae touched your chin, “Look at me”
You looked up at him. “From now on, only look at me, don’t even try to look away”

You shyly nodded.

“Because we’ve already kissed, so we are official couple now and hmm…I want to do it again”
“W-what?” you puzzled, “What do you wanna do?”
“I wanna kiss you again but…can I take off your glasses?” he carefully asked you.

You smiled then nodded. It must make him so frustrated on how your glasses block his kiss.

He slowly takes off your glasses,
“Your eyes are captivating me. They are so pretty, why did you hide them?” he asked while softly looked at your eyes.
‘omg his eyes’ you said inwardly, almost forget how to breathe.

“Ah, I think I know the reason and I want you keep wearing it”
“Hmm? Why?” you asked.
“Because I don’t want any other men falling for you. So can I keep you now?”
“I love you too” you turned scarlet after finally confessed your feeling for him.

“I’m going to kiss you now, and I don’t know if I’ll ever stop. My truth is, I always want to kiss you” He took you into his arms again, and let his lips touch yours lightly. Now it’s not just a pecking, that was not counting as your first kiss since this kiss now is tasting like the real one. It is as sweet as sugar. And it is warm, as warm as pie. The whole world open up and you fall inside. You don’t know where you are, but you even don’t give a shit about those ones surroundings you, because the only person who mattered is there with you, your sweet crush who is in the end becoming your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.
-THE END-