On The Bed

Vaguely you see someone from afar. Walking beautifully with her wedding dress tp the groom who awaits her, to take her hand, to walk down the aisle with her, and vow to God that he will love her for the rest of his life. You follow her step at her back, feeling curious, why are you there...and who is she.

The groom asked for her hand, you take a look at his face. She reaches out his hand, he holds her hand tightly while lovely smiling at her. His love for her lucidly reflected in his eyes. After pledged to God to love, cherish and protect each other, finally announced that they became husband and wife. Everyone there is so happy for them. But when you take a sight toward the bride, you are stupefied.

Before you can catch on the answer, bit by bit you open your eyes. Dreamily looking at your surroundings then noticed someone is sleeping next to you, at first you thought you are dreaming, but then…you widen your eyes, “AAAAAAAA! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME?!” You screamed out loud while crossing your hand on your chest, you stunned, it is strange feeling then quickly checked under the blanket, “WHY BOTH OF US NAKED!” your scream is getting louder.

He serenely and ‘asdfghjkl’ so handsomely wakes up in the midst of your furor in the morning, “Why are you awake already? Come here, sleep a little bit more” He moved and pulled you into his arms.
“Omo! You pervert!” you pushed him away.
“So today my nickname is pervert” he giggled.
“Huh? Today? What do you mean?!” you brows drew together.
“Here, try to look at my face. Isn’t it so familiar somehow?”
“What?” you think he is really odd, but when you take a look closer at him, why is it so weird? You are someway feeling at ease with him next to you. Nonetheless, you seem still having a blurry remembrance.

“Still can’t recall it?” he asked.
You nodded your head, “Who are you?” He sweetly smiled, “I’m not a pervert, don’t slap me for whatever I do later and listen to me first, can you promise me that?”
“Fine” you promised.
He moved even closer, you tried to avoid him but he caught your waist inside of the blanket then pulled you closer to him, too much closer till you can see how perfect he is up close. He straightly yet softly gazed at you, touched your cheek,

“Shit, why my heart is racing?” you questioned yourself inwardly.

Even his touch you got is more than enough losing your mind, making you go crazy.

“My name is Kim Namjoon, you always called me by Joon and I love to hear every time you called me that. The first time we met a year ago, I honestly didn’t know you were gonna be this important for me. You were so resentful towards me because I accidentally cracked a sunglass you wanted to give it to your crush for his birthday present. When I wanted to pay back for my fault, I found you crying silently in the corner of library, immersing yourself between the piles of the books you build to fortify you because you are too embarrassed to let the people know you were broken hearted because of your crush, Taehyung, already had a girlfriend.

You were so cute back then when I saw you sobbing with your swollen eyes. I didn’t know that feeling will be bloomed as the time flies by. After we became best friend, three months later, I finally encouraged myself expressing my feelings to you, I was surprised because I didn’t expected you had the same feeling, I was so blessed having you in my life. It was just a very short time for us to date each other then decided to end it”

“What? End it?! Why?!” you hissed, sound so furious when you heard both of you ended your relationship.

Namjoon smiled, “We ended it because I proposed you, baby”
You are knocked for six, but strangely you feel so in the 7th heaven inside.

“It was almost two months after we got married” he stated.
“But why I didn’t remember you, hmm…Joon?”

He suddenly looks so blue.

“Sadly, a week after we move to our home, you got into a car accident when you were about to meet me in the airport” he looked at you with his sorrowful gazed, seemed very guilty. “You have been diagnosed with Anterograde Amnesia. It is the loss of ability to form memories for a period of time after the accident, leading the individual not to “remember” a period of time after the traumatic head injury. And you lost your memory about me” he added.

“Did you recall up my memory everyday?” your eyes glistened.
He nodded, “You just simply forget me after you open your eyes in the morning”
“And why you did that? Aren’t you getting tired to retelling the same story everyday?”
“My jaded is paid off every time I see your beautiful eyes gazing at mine by means I never get tired to do it” “Why?”
“Everyday I feel in love with you because of the million things you never knew you were doing. You probably have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours. You are home to me, and I love coming home” he kissed your forehead.

“So that’s why I dreamt about you”
He just smiled, “A dream about our wedding, right?”

You stunned, “How do you know?” “You told me that every morning, you had the same dream”
“I always had the same dream?” He nodded.
“Why?”
“Because doctor said it was the happiest moment of your life. Only that memory which is still lingering alone”

“That’s the reason why I saw myself as the bride in my dream” you touched Namjoon’s face and saw a tiny little thing in your finger, your wedding ring, “So it is not just a dream. I didn’t wanna sleep anymore, Joon”
“Why?”
“I’m scared to lose you, I will hate myself if I forget you”
“No, don’t do that. Don’t worry, I’ll be here for you no matter what happen. It just about time you will remember each inch of me. So, don’t be too hard to yourself, okay?”

You slowly nodded.

He cupped your cheek, “Tell me about your dream again”
“Didn’t you say I always told you the same dream every day? Aren’t you getting fed up already?”
“Then tell me, did you witness us kissing?”
“Hmm….sadly no, I was stunned looking at myself as the bride then wake up”
“Ohh so you did not get to taste your first kiss?”

“First kiss?” you puzzled.

“Huh? That wasn’t your first kiss? You told me you never kiss or had a kiss before. Did you lie to me?” Namjoon startled.
“No no Joon, that’s not why I am flustered, I never dated someone else but you. So when was my first kiss again?”

“On our wedding day”

“SO YOU NEVER KISS ME IN A WHOLE YEAR AFTER WE DATED EACH OTHER?!” you widened your eyes on disbelief.

Namjoon simply nodded.

“Oh my holy moly jesus-” you speechless,
“Why Joon? Why~?!” you whined

Namjoon pecked the tip of your nose, “I save it for our special moment, bby. That was also my first kiss” he smiled.

You blushed but then your face looked so upset, “Why I have to wake up before I got to see my first kiss!” you fizzed.

Namjoon chuckled, he touched your lips, “Why do you have to look so disappointed? I am here tho”
“Huh?”
“I can give it to you whenever you ask it” his face comes too much closer, he grasped your waist tighter. Your heart kept beating mercilessly. Instantly the heat is increasing when your skin is in contact with his bare body.

“Homina homina homina, this hot and smexy man is my hubby?” you said inwardly.
You can barely breathe, your mind is racing. His eyes darted to your lips before he grabbed your face gently. Slowly, slowly, just moving his lips closer and closer, Joon’s breath becomes whispered then he softly landed his soft and plump lips to meet yours, he kissed you for a couple seconds before deepened his kiss. He passionately yet gently sucks your lips and gets in with his tongue and you can feel his tongue skill is no joke. Then softly pulled you away to let you take a breath, he looked at you sexily, “How was your first kiss?”

You need to catch your breath after the hot first kiss, ”Was that my first kiss?”

“Yeah bby, and I will give you a first kiss like that every morning” He sneakily licked his bottom lip.
You are blushing so hard while imagining it.
-THE END-