In Your Bestie Wed Party

Hyejin holds your hand tightly,
"How about Jin? Why I didn't see him yesterday He will come right?" you sighed but smiled.

"He video called me two days ago. He told me to deliver his apology and congratulation for you and Namjoon"

"What?! He couldn't come?! In his closest brother's wedding party? Both of you and Namjoon must be feel so upset"

"It's okay Hyejin-a, he expressed his remorse already. It was his job which can't be neglected. He said he will face an important meeting today"

"It must be tough for you to have a long-distance relationship for 5 years" Hyejin tightened her grip.

"Well, sometimes I long for him so bad, honestly it's hard, I want him stay by my side but I couldn't be that selfish, right? I never want to be too sticky and possessive over him. I always told myself that if I want to live with him together, I first need to learn how to live apart. Jin is such a sweet and caring boyfriend, Hyejin-a. I hate being a burdensome for him, he is suffering enough, he could be homesick but he endured it, never show it to me. Even though we are away from each other, we know each other too well now. Ah! You also know he used to love making dad jokes, right? Now he is mastering of sexy dirty puns and cringe-worthy pick-up lines" you laughed, "Don't worry about me Hyejin-a, I'm fine. Don't make your day kicking off with a lot of heartrending thoughts, today is your special day, I don't want to see your gloomy face. Smile bby, you look so gorgeous today"

"Just tell me why are you still waiting for him?" Hyejin sounds exasperated.

"Because I love him" you smiled.
"...and I want him, only him" you added.

Hyejin sighed, "You are a great woman I ever met y/n-a. I swear Jin will regret it so damn much if he lost you, no, I will kick his ass if he hurt you! How dare he engraved pain to you, I'll surely kill him if he broke my best friend's heart! I will protect you!" Hyejin sounded on fire.

"I can't believe he left you alone here for 5 years without having any intention to come back even once?! How come that shitty job is more important than you! And 5 years?! He still didn't have any thoughts to marry you?! What the heck! Even Yoongi already proposed DaHee, they will get married soon! Promise me if he started to act arrogant, dump him right away! Find somebody else who will cherish you! Don't run after him anymore! Even if he begged for you to come back to him, you got it?!" she raged, let out her ill temper on how Jin treated her best friend.

Just then when she looked at you, "Oh, y/n-a....why? What's happen? Why are you crying? Did my words hurting you?" you shocked her with your tears which slowly dripping down to your cheeks, "I'm sorry y/n-a, I didn't really meant that, I just want you to be happy. My bad my bad, okay? Aughh this ruthless mouth!" Hyejin slapped her own lips.

You swiftly wipe your tears, "No no, I'm okay"

"I should encourage you more instead of saying those cruel words and badmouthing Jin, sorry"

"Hyejin-a, I know you through and through, we've been knowing each other for almost 15 years now, how come I didn't know the meaning of your words? That's your unique way to show your affection. I love you both, you and Jin are so precious for me. I cried because of the overwhelming happiness. Finally you will get married with someone you love. It was a bliss tears"

Hyejin hugs you tightly, "I'm so blessed by having you by my side. You planned my wedding, hosting a bridal shower, including offered me your favorite place for our honeymoon. You are involved at the very beginning till the end. You poured all of your effort, your time, your energy into my wedding, you did so much for me. I do not know how to thank you for all of your love and support" she started to cry.