Chapter Three

My day today has been hella boring. Taylor and I are trying to make our time waiting more interesting by hanging out backstage, but it's been a little obnoxious bumping into fans that want you to hear their life story all day. We were hoping for some gossip or Drama but things have been pretty quite. I haven't even seem Cameron at all because he's been super busy. He goes on stage quite a lot to announce who's coming on, or to lead charity auctions. They decided to put me and Taylor on Friday and Saturday. I may go on thursday as well if they need to keep the crowd entertained more early on in the week. They decided to save my meet and greet until Friday after my show. Until then, I plan on enjoying my time here and drinking a whole lot to make it even more enjoyable. 

Since today was country, as is most of the week, I don't know too many people here. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be getting drinks later with Luke Bryan and Carrie Underwood and some of the others. I was going to ask Cameron if he was going, but I can't seem to find him. 

Taylor and I spent the rest of the day avoiding fans, making fun of other celebrities, talking to some of them, and really just enjoying life. For some reason, I kept on looking around for Cameron. I mean surely to God he has to come back stage sometime right? I mean we're technically not RIGHT behind stage, were sort of in the hang out area with all the other people performing. I guess he's been so busy he's been around the stage all day. 

It was nearing five, when the concert was almost over. We were going to go strait out to the bars after to get some drinks, and then just kick it in the hotel for the rest of the night. The charity show is going on from one to five every day, until Friday, when the show goes on from one to five and then again from seven to eleven. Saturday is just the seven to eleven portion, and then it's back to Los Angeles.  

"So you and Cameron decided to stay in the same room?" Taylor asked, shaking me from my thoughts. 

"Why wouldn't we?" I asked. I had told her earlier that day who I was rooming with, and she seemed a little too excited to bear it. I thought it was a tad bit weird, but then again it's Taylor Swift who knows why she does what she does.  

"I don't know, you just acted a little weird about having to share a room with someone. I thought you might try to move. Especially since it's a friend you haven't talked to in ages." 

"Actually it's going pretty well so far, we even made up for ghosting each other all these years." I informed her. 

"Already?" She looked surprised. 

"Yah?" 

"I mean it's just been so long since you have spoken. And your just back to it like that?" She asked. I guess I hadn't given much thought to it. I was just happy to have my friend back. 

"I mean I guess." I replied, unsure of how I really stood in this situation now. 

"I think it'll be fine." She reassured me. I nodded. "He does seem really happy to see you." I said 'yeah' in a longing way under my breath and sighed. I had no idea why I couldn't get him off my mind these past couple of hours. Taylor must have really picked up on it. Wait, really happy to see me? I looked up and there he was, standing there all perfect like in his more casual outfit for the day. Jeans always looked so good on him. Wait, why am I staring at his pants?

"Hey Cameron," Taylor said as he walked over to us. "How did it go?" 

"Really well. The audience seemed to like everyone that played. I think this event is going to go even better than we planned." He answered with a cocky smile on his face. A bunch of celebrities kept on passing by, complimenting him on how well he was doing as a host.