Chapter 1: The Day Out

[3rd POV]

          Mason Pines, or commonly known as Dipper, just your average 14 year old boy; or that's what most people thought.

          It's just your average day in Gravity Falls. Dipper was fully awake ready for a regular day. It was their third summer there. Today was one of the rare days Dipper didn't have to work in the Mystery Shack.

          "I'm going into the forest!" Dipper yelled to his Gruncle Stan. He walked out as he heard his Gruncle yell at him to be safe. He walks down a familiar path that led to Bill's statue. Bill, I wonder why I always come here to your statue. He thought as he sat in front the familiar Dream Demon.

          Dipper got his journal he got for his 14th birthday from his Gruncle Ford. It was blue with a silver Pinetree in the middle of the cover. It, also, had silver plated corners.

          He opened it up, and turned a familiar page with Bill on it. "I miss you, Bill. I have know idea why. Maybe it is because I never understood you. Or is it because I never got the chance to defeat you on my own. I feel like a hero without a villain," Dipper said aloud. "It's been nearly two years since we defeated you. But I feel like your still here, watching over us. I, somehow, feel comfortable when I'm laying here against your statue," Dipper said laying against the statue. 

          "I can feel this warmth and wonder if it's you. I hope, someday, I will understand you, Bill." Dipper laid there drawing in the journal for most of the day after speaking him heart out.

          He looked at his phone to see what time it was. It read 3:43pm. Might as well go home. Dipper thought. 

          Little did he know, Bill, the sleeping Dream Demon heard all of what he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this. I love all of you, my little Eclipses. This my first fanfic. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Bye Bye. 

      P.S. - Updates will be random.