Chapter 5: The Reunion

[Dipper POV; 9:30 AM]

      I was walking into the kitchen when I heard to front door slam open. It was Mabel. "I'm back!" She practically screamed as ran into the kitchen. "Hey, Mabel," I said to her. "Hey, Dip 'N Dots." Still using her nicknames for me. "Hey, Gruncle Stan. What's for breakfast?" I asked. "Stancakes." He said. "Okay." Mabel and I said. 

     We finished breakfast as Ford came up and out of the basement. "Dipper, are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, just let me get my backpack." I replied. "Where you going?" Mabel asked. "Out exploring," Ford replied to question. "Ok," she replied with enthusiasm. 

      I quickly run up to my and grabbed my backpack. It was filled with my journal and stuff to protect myself if something happens, mainly Bill repellent. And I ran back down. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah," I said. 

      "So, what are we going to do?" I asked him. "We are going to split up and search," He says as he give me a weird looking device. "What's this?" "It's a weirdness detector." He replies. 

      We both decided to go our different ways. What am I going to do if I run into Bill? I thought, but the question still remains from this morning. Remember what? I was interrupted from my thoughts by the beeping sound of the weirdness detector. I look up and see a cabin. A cabin? But there was never a cabin this deep in the forest.

[Bill's POV]

      My thought are still on what I dreamt. Remember what? Who was that boy? What's going on? Why am I human, or at least look like it? My mind was filled with endless questions. I decide I would go for walk, but, before I could leave, I heard a beeping sound from outside. I looked the widow and see Pinetree.

       Pinetree!? What are you doing here? He looks up from his thoughts with a puzzled look on his face. I decided to see what he was thinking. 'A cabin? But there was never a cabin this deep in the forest.' Pinetree thought. Wow he was quick to notice something unusual. I decided walk out of the house and surprise him. 

      I walked out of the house. He saw me and looked surprised as if he knew me. 'The man from my Dream!? But with one eye missing.' He thought. His dream? What did he mean? "Pinetree! Did you miss me?!" I practically shouted. "Bill!?" "The one and only," I replied. 'Bill was the one from my Dream!?' He thought. Pinetree dreamt of me. "You dreamt of me, Pinetree?" "Wah? How?" "I can read minds, remember." I replied. 

      "Right," he said. "Wanna come in?" I decided to let him come in. He seemed a little skeptical, but said yes. I showed him around the cabin. He was taking mental notes as I showed him around. He seemed so cute when his face turned a light shade of red as I showed him my room. Cute?! What am I thinking?He's not cute. 

      When I was about to show him the guest room, I heard a knock on the front door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Can you guess who is at the door? It's a little obvious who it is. Well, I hope you enjoyed! This chapter was longer than the others. 

Here's a little something I thought was funny and cute

Here's a little something I thought was funny and cute. Bye Bye my little Eclipses. See you next Time!

                                         ~Author-Chan Out