Chapter 6: Sixer

[3rd Person]

      Bill went down stairs to the door; Dipper followed. "Coming," he shouted as he flew down to the door. Bill opened the door, wondering who it could be.

      "Sixer!" Bill shouted seeing Ford with an angry face. "Grunkle Ford," Dipper said realizing it was him. "Bill!? What's going on?" Ford said In a surprised and argerly tone, "And Dipper, what are you doing in there?!" Dipper replied, "Bill let me in."

      "Bill what?" The old man in a loud surprised tone. "Yep, Pinetree's right." The demon replied. "Why are you not surprised by the fact he's Bill?" Ford questioned Dipper, pointing to Bill. "I am surprised. I just got over the fact that he's Bill." "Okay...? Bill how are you still here? How are you still alive?"

      Dipper is kinda happy about Bill being back and still hasn't realized this. "Won't you like  to now." Bill said in sarcastic tone. Stanford was starting to get mad, and the look in Dipper's eyes was like happiness which didn't seem right to him. The old Gruncle was just shocked by what was going on. 

      "Yes, I would like to know. Stop being sarcastic and just answer my question," the Gruncle replied in a serious tone. "Yeah, my Gruncle is right. Just answer him." The seemingly happy Pinetree said. "Nope, not you a thing Sixer. You'll just try using it against me," Bill said seemingly a little upset. Ford didn't pick on this, but Dipper did. 

      Why does he seem upset? He seems a little mad, but I feel like he's sad. Demons don't have emotions, right? The boy thought. Bill did, in fact, heard that. "Bill, just answer my questions. We can do this easy way or the hard way," Sixer stated seriously. "Then I choose the hard way!" Bill practically shouted while slamming the door shut.  

      "Bill! Open up!" The old man shouted about to brake down the door. Dipper was still inside which him worry ever the more. When Ford said that, Bill grabbed Pinetree's hand and ran out the back door. They ran, which felt like forever, before coming to a stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think? Is it good, or is it lacking? Please let me know. Well, as anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! If you have suggestions please put them in the comments, Thank You. Bye, Bye, My Little Eclipses! Til' Next Time! ^-^ Nya~

                                                ~Author-Chan Out                                      

P.S. Just so you know Sixer is not the bad guy.