zombie apocalypse part two

Me is so so sorry. I was busy with so school work...and so family stuff and my depression...so yeah and it doesn't help from what happened at school the other day..anyways I'm sorry but here we go
         Anti's pov
My breathing was still hard and rough. For I'm still very scared. Dark is holding me close to him as he runs. I hold on to him tightly afraid of would happen if i let go... Dark finds somewhere safe we can stay. He sits down at the base of a tree still holding me close.
"It's ok Anti nothing will ever hurt as long as i have you." He says calmly to me. I start to calm my breathing feeling safe. I cuddle against his chest.
"T...thank you D...Darky" I say. He smiles.
"Of course Anti." He says. I suddenly get the feeling to Dark how I truly feel about him. I love Dark but I'm so scared to tell him in case he doesn't feel the same...but here goes everything.
"......I l..love y...you Dark." I say blushing heavily now. I see Dark blush and he smiles.
"I love you too Anti." He says. A happy smile shows up on my face as I blush. He smiles down at me and I smile back.
"Now Anti get some sleep. I promise I'll be right here. To hold you and keep you close." He says smiling lovingly at me. I smile and nod closing my eyes laying my head on his chest. I fall asleep in his arms.
        Dark's pov
I smile down at Anti as he sleeps. I play with his hair. I keep looking around so no zombies can find us. And if they do, I will not wait to hold Anti closer and run. Cause I can't fight them with him in my arms. And I'm sure as hell not putting him down. I can hear the zombies walking around but they are not close enough to cause alarm. Well not that much alarm. On the plus side Anti nor me was bleeding so they couldn't smell blood and find us. And as I manage to stay calm and Anti's sleeping so he's calm, so they couldn't smell fear. Anti cuddles closer to me in his sleep and I pull him closer. I have to stay quiet so the zombies don't find us. I no longer hear zombies walking around they must have passed by or are waiting in the shadows. Either way they aren't harming us at the moment anyways. I need sleep but I really don't want to wake Anti so I'm going to let him rest he's been though a lot tonight, I'll sleep tomorrow night anyways. I zombies moving around again only must faster. Runners I thought. The runners run quickly around trees. They get closer and closer to where we are. We, well I need to move before they find us I think to myself. I slowly standing up holding Anti close. I walk slowly behind a tree. Right as a runner rans out right we were. That was close...way to close I think to myself. I walk quietly carrying Anti. Now to find somewhere truly safe I think to myself. I keep walking. I find another cave a take a quick look around seeing no zombies anywhere. I lay Anti down putting my jacket over him. I see a rock about the same size as the cave opening. I pull it into the opening leaving me and Anti inside and the dangers outside. I sit next to him pulling him on to my lap again. Being safe in the cave I fall asleep. Knowing no zombies can push the rock out of the way.

I'll try to update more I'm sorry. But anyways I promise I'll keep a more consistent updating thing. (Fuck now all I have to do is learn to spell)
-dantifan1234 ❤