Paranormal Activity x Child!Reader

Night #15
October 2nd, 2006

*(Y/n) POV*
Something is not right... why do I feel not safe I thought. I open my eyes and look around my little room and then I hear footsteps, I slowly creep out of my bed and peek out my door and I see mommy standing there doing nothing. I started to shake a little feeling cold and scared. My mommy then left and head down the stairs, when hearing nothing I quickly went into the room to see my dad still asleep.

"Daddy..." I whisper poking his arm
"Daddy wake up please..." I poke harder this time and he gasp
"(Y/n) sweetheart what's wrong?" He said in a sleepy voice.

I let out a whimper "mommy is acting weird... she head down the stairs..." once I said that my dad got up and saw that mommy wasn't there. He grabs the camera and told me to stay in the room. I nodded and went under the covers and hid, once my dad head down stairs the room was dead silent.

"Daddy will be ok.... mommy will be ok..." I whisper I close my eyes to think about something else but then out of nowhere the tv turn on.
I let out a scream and my dad rushes up and see me. I let out more tears then seeing my mommy behind dad. I ran to hug her but she seems confused

"What's going on? Why is the tv? Why is (y/n) up you should be in bed." I just continue to hug her.

My dad was so confused looking back and forth to mommy and down the stairs.

My mom now laid on the bed told me to go back to sleep.

"Can I sleep with you guys just for tonight." I whisper to my dad. He nods and puts the camera away.

The next morning my parents seem to be taking about last night but I didn't get involved. So I played with my toys in my room later went down stairs to see both hugging in the kitchen I ran up and joined them in the hugging pile.

"Stop screaming your going to wake up (y/n)!" Bam! I open my eyes to see I was laying on the floor. I guess I took a little nap, I yawn and rub my eyes and stood up and headed down stairs.

"Mommy?"
No answer
"Dad?" I said but no answer I walk around till I made it to the living room and saw a board with a block of some sort on top. I slowly walk up to it and looked at it confused, "is this... a game?" I ask myself I sat down but didn't touch it. I just kept looking at it till I heard a growl behind me and wind flowing through my hair. I let out a whimper and my whole body started to shake as a cold hand grabs my arm. scared I close my eyes and started to cry till my arm was on the game board thing. It moved my arms side to side trying to spell out something, I then felt  a hot breath of air on my neck and I felt something sharp against my neck. Something was biting me slowly till I felt the hand letting go of arm and I passed out.