Annabelle x Child!Reader

Happy birthday (Y/n)!" Everyone
Cheered as (Y/n) blew out the candles and everyone laughs and smiles can be seen around the room. (Y/n)'s mother kisses (Y/n) on her head and hugs her tightly. "Now how about I cut a piece for you sweetie." (Y/n) nods happily and smiles. The rest of the day went smoothly, (Y/n) playing with her friends outside chasing each other as the adults were inside talking. One came up to (Y/n)'s mother "My dear your daughter is such an angel." Your mother laughs and looks out the window to see giving everyone hugs.
"I guess my husband and I are lucky and blessed to have such a beautiful daughter." After the party was done
(Y/n) was in her room playing with the gifts her friends and family got for her.
"Sweetie" came a knock on her door and the door opens revealing her
Mother. "(Y/n) how was your party? Did you enjoy yourself?" (Y/n) nods "yes mommy it was the best party I got to see all my friends." Her mother giggles "That's good to hear, now (Y/n) your father and I have another surprise for." (Y/n) stood up and rush up to her "another surprise!" Her mother nods "Yes. But you have to close your eyes first." (Y/n) quickly closed her eyes with her hands and giggles and slightly jumps with excitement. While her father comes in with a big white box and places softly on her bed. "Ok you can open your eyes now." Her father said. (Y/n) opens her eyes and gasps and walks up to her bed seeing a big white box. She looks at her parents "go on sweetie open it." Her father said.
(Y/n) lifts up the top and there inside the box was a doll with pigtails and and white dress with blue eyes. (Y/n) carefully holds her up, "do you like it sweetie?" Her father asked. (Y/n) places the doll down on her bed and hugs her parents "Thank you mommy and daddy! I love it." The family continued their hugging moment for a while "Now lets get you ready for bed."

Once (Y/n) was in bed ready, her mother helps her into bed while tucking her in "mommy can my new doll sleep with me? Please?" Her mother replies "of course she can." She reaches for the doll and put her beside (Y/n). "Do you have a name for her?" (Y/n) thinks for a moment "no maybe I'll name her in the morning." "Sounds good sweetie."

(Y/n)'s mother grabs a book from the bookshelves and reads her a fairy tale and gives her a kiss on her cheek once finished.
"goodnight my little angel..." (Y/n) lets out a yawn and whispers "goodnight mommy." When her mother leaves the room, the room now was quiet and peaceful. The next morning everything was going regularly like any other morning. "Have you got a name for your doll yet sweetie?" Her mother ask. (Y/n) nods replying "yes mommy." (Y/n) picks up her doll "her name is Annabelle."

"Goodnight dad." (Y/n) whispers and yawns closing her sleepy little eyes "goodnight (Y/n) sweet dreams." Her father whispers closing the door.

Her soul is so pure...

I need her soul...

I well have her...

She will be mine!

Days went by and some weird things started to happen like things would fall to the floor or there would be clicking or knocking noises. One night

A loud boom sound awoken (Y/n) who gasp and looked around her room. She reach to grab her doll but nothing was beside her, the doll was gone. "Where did she go?" The closet door opens slowly making (Y/n) stand up and walk up to the closet door. "Hello? Is someone there?" For some reason the closet looks more darker inside making it impossible to see what's inside. A deep dark growl can be heard inside the closet making (Y/n) go silent then seeing two glowing eyes appeared inside the closet. Making (Y/n) gasp a little but tried to breathe and spoke softly "Do you have my doll? Please give it back. My mommy and daddy gave me that." The creature let out another growl and out of the darkness came a hand with sharp pointed nails. A deep dark voice spoke.

"I'll show you were I put the doll."

(Y/n) let out a breath, of course she can't trust him but he knows were the doll is and her parents gave it to her. She made up her mind and reaches out for the claw hand.

"Promise you'll give my doll back?"

The dark creature let out a deep chuckle.
"Yes. I promise."
Once holding tightly onto the creatures hand he slowly pulls (Y/n) inside the closet making the closet door close behind her.