Blue diamond x child! reader

Blue's POV

My first time visiting earth, the place that pink claimed to be the place where beautiful things lie.  I am not a fan of this place, the humans here are just a waste of storage is what yellow says. I don't see the use of all this life here, the energy may be strong but not very good. As I explore pinks planet I meet with one of the humans but a very tiny one (than again every human is small to blue diamond) the human seemed happy to see me I smile and knelt down to greet the little one "hello beautiful" I greet while putting my hand out for the human to sit on, the human seem to hesitate with a lack of trust In me but they eventually went in my palm as I held them up to my height. "How old are you?" I ask the human. They just held up 8 fingers so I guess this human is smart but can't seem to communicate.

Y/N's pov
Today was the day that earth will be having a new visitor my mother said and I wasn't sure, but I followed a blue butterfly but once it flew up I was met with a giant blue lady, I smiled at her and wave. She greeted me, then held her hand out on the ground. I thought about many things that could happen to me if I get on her hand but soon ignored the thoughts and sat down on her palm, I got a little scared when she held me up but it was fun, I looked at the giant lady again and she asked how old I was I was too shy to speak so I put up 8 fingers. When I did that she smiled and said "my name is blue diamond child.. what's yours?" She has a comforting voice I thought before finally speaking "my name is Y/N" I answered her she looked satisfied and offered to take me home, I nod as she slowly walks as I tell her where my home is. Surprising me and blue diamond had a bond during the walk we talked, laughed, and even just smiled at each other, but it was interrupted when she said that we arrived and I seen my home and smiled, but I frowned knowing this will be my last time ever seeing blue diamond and I must say goodbye.. I didn't want her to leave she was so nice and was really fun to be with. I looked up at blue sadly. She looked confused a little maybe cause I was sad, I hugged her finger as she lowered me down and I got off and waved her good bye, she smiled and promised we will meet again and left.

-12 years later-

It's been 12 years since blue left, I still think of her I live on my own I was kicked out of the house when I turned 20. I heard that special visitors were coming to earth and all I could assume it's those Ruby's again. During the years that pink diamond has been meeting us humans more and more lately she's fun and all but just not who I want. I've been waiting for blue to come and visit but I think she forgot about me during the years, unless I've been to busy, but during my time I got into painting and have been painting blue diamond so I don't forget about her. I have a whole room full of paintings of her. I signed, then I heard footsteps from a giant being walking to our town and I go to check outside and see a yellow giant- I'm assuming they are a lady then my heart skipped a beat as I saw a blue giant lady and only knew one and the one that I've been waiting for, all these years and finally she's on our beach again! I smiled as I ran out with no shoes it hurt but I missed blue so much, once I arrived I was out of breath and fell to my knees. I look up I was so happy I didn't care I was crying "blue!!" As I said that she looked at me and looked confused, I slowly frowned and thought; what if she did forget about me.. my chest ached at the though then suddenly she held out 8 fingers in my face and I didn't know why but them I realized, that's what my first gesture was to her and I looked up and she was crying but smiling and I hugged her finger and she laughed. We enjoyed the hug but then I remembered "why haven't you visited me after all those years?!" She was shocked I yelled but she soon smiled and pet me "I was busy and I'm sorry Y/N but it's just I never had the time to come see you it's just a lots been happening lately things you wouldn't understand" I sighed and agreed "can you stay longer? Just for a night I have so much to show you" I plead and she looked in awe then got up and went to that yellow giant lady, I heard but then blue smiled and went to me saying yellow said she can stay and all the joy just spilled out of my heart, I quickly got her to come with me to my house and once we were there I showed her all the painting I had of her and she blushed and smiled while admiring each one, I told her what happened while she was gone and how I've been having a tough time with this year, me and blue talked and talked and laughed than before we knew it, the sky fell to the dark and the stars came out, she pointed at one star that was shining bright and blue saying that's where she is and told me to think of her when I see that star. I started to tear up again and hugged her as she picked me up and said her goodbyes as I said mine, I wish this day could last but sadly she has to go back, she kisses my head and put me down. She waved and left me there as I stared at the stare. "Till next time blue".

——————————————
Word count : 1078
End of this chapter