And then it started.

I opened the folded piece of paper, something was printed on it.

"See Catchingyourclouds preform today at Warped! 1 p.m., keep a look out for him! You don't want to miss this. -Bryan Stars." followed by Bryan's signature. He was with him all day today!

I frown. I guess he was just promoting himself, he could've slipped it into my pocket one of the three times I went up to him I guess. I hold the piecce of paper, still frowning. Wait. Wait. WAIT!

I see something scribbled in black pen towards the bottom of the paper.

"Hey Devin! Thanks for coming to see me today, it was really nice meeting you. I loved your hat!" I giggle, smiling bigger than ever, completely ignoring that he had spelled my name wrong. He remembered it in the first place! But my panda hat is pretty cool, though Drake's is cooler. I continue reading, "Anyway, do you have a Twitter? Follow me! @drakestopher tweet me something id love to talk to you again. Thanks for supporting me! <3DrakeChristopher"

I. Can't. Believe. This. Just. Happened! How did he find time to do this anyway?! He was surrounded by people the whole time... then again I don't really care! He's so perfect. I'M FREAKING OUT. I run back up the stairs completely stoked to tweet him, because I was obviously already following him.