If I could get you motivated I would.

7 a.m. I crawl out of bed, eyes half open, moaning on the walk to the bathroom.

I have to take a shower.

I quickly undress and jump into the steaming hot water, it feels amazing. I keep thinking about yesterday.

How the hell did Drake Christopher even give me the time of day?!

I looked pretty scruffy with my cut off dark wash jeans and baggy ATL shirt, panda hat, Toms, little makeup and my hair thrown up in a messy pony tail.

Plus, he's eighteen, I'm only sixteen. I have no chance with him, yet I'm hopelessly in love with him. Or maybe just still starstruck. I don't know, but I know for a fact I have a huge crush on this boy.

He has only the most gorgeous eyes and smile and voice, as well as personality. Mwah.

I turn off the shower after 20 minutes of recapping Warped Tour.

While I get ready, I check my phone so I can go on Twitter. I grab the black, fully charged iPhone 4S and take it off the charger.

My heart stops, and once again I'm smiling ear to ear (as if I ever stopped).

"@drakestopher: @devvisa_kittyॐ Hey:3 it was really nice meeting you yesterday too! You're super sweet. Thanks for coming out."

ASDFGHJKL.

I'll tweet him back later, I really need to get ready. I walk into the kitchen and fill up a mug of coffee, adding my favourite vanilla creamer.

On the car ride to Hell(aka school), I tell my mom all about Drake and I, and how we're getting married the second I turn 18.

She yelled at me saying I am ridiculous and that 8 a.m. is way too early for her to even attempt to comprehend the already senseless things I'm saying, let alone come up with anything to say back. Oh.