New Follower!

I get home, get a plate of dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets that my mom made for my little brother, Matthew, and some French fries, dab some ranch and ketchup on the side, and then I'm off to my bedroom...with an interruption.

"You're going to get even fatter if you eat all that," my dad slurred to me, not even seeing what's on my plate. He just loves being a dick, I guess. I wonder why he's even here, it's Monday. Shouldn't he be at work? yes.

I ignore his cliché remark about my weight. I know I'm not fat. I'm 5 foot and four inches tall, weighing 112 pounds.

I may not be the smallest but I don't want to be.

I look in his direction, he's faced to the 50" TV, watching some court show, a beer in his hand...shocking.

I flip him off behind his back, smile to myself, and continue upstairs.

I sit on my bed and grab out my phone, picking up a ranch dipped chicken nugget and eat it.

"@drakestopher is now following you!"

Omgomgomgomg.

That makes me REALLY happy.

He replied to one of the tweets from today, from when I was at school.

My tweet: "We're lameeeee," followed by a picture of Hayley and I in the bathroom, making obnoxious faces.

Drakes tweet: "@devvisa_kitty you're adorable:3"

thisisntreallifewhatishappeningwhyareyousoPERF.

I smile ear to ear and throw my phone at the opposite end of my bed. I bury my head in my fluffy pillow and yell, "DRAKE LOVES MEEEEE!"

I'm near tears.

My tweet: "@drakestopher that's so embarrassingxD (that you saw this). Bahah, thanks Drake c:"

I literally, I just, I can't. This makes me happier than ever.

I completely forgot about my dad's cunt like remark and waited for Drake to tweet me back.