A Secret Crush?

(Serena's POV)

"What do you mean she's on a tight schedule?" the boy asked. "We just arrived here so we've got things to do!" Ash grumbled. "Well if she's your girlfriend then I will leave!" the boy mumbled. Ash rolled his eyes, "Just get out of here kid" I never knew Ash could be so rude to people. "My name is William, not kid!" said William, trying to outsmart Ash. "Sorry for touching your girlfriend!" William joked. "Fine.." Ash mumbled, "You can go out with her.." I looked at Ash, did he like me? I looked at William, "Hey, I never agreed to this!" I made a point. "But.. I guess I will go on a date with William." I stared at the 13-year old, thinking he might take my mind off depression. "Make sure to bring her back around 6:00." Ash explained, looking at Clemont's watch. "Yeah, yeah.." William grabbed my hand and started walking. Bonnie looked at Ash, "Looks like someone is jealous.." she giggled. Ash just said, "Be quiet.." while looking at me walk away. "So, what's up with that guy?" William asked, making the topic Ash. "I don't know.." I responded. "Hey!" William pointed to an ice cream truck, "Want some?" he looked at the truck. "Sure.. I want the strawberry with with cherry sauce!" I explained. "Okie!" William squeaked and then got in line.

                                                                              (Ash's POV)

"Ash, you think Serena will be ok?" Clemont asked. "I don't know.." I mumbled. I sat in the corner of the pokemon center. "Is he alright?" Nurse Joy came up to Bonnie. "Yeah, at least for him.." she chuckled. "Pikachu pi pika" (Pikachu: I know you like Serena, but she's strong, she can be by herself!) "I guess you're right Pikachu.." I replied. Me and Clemont started to train. "Go Clemont!" Bonnie squeaked. "Hey, cheer for me too! I'm also your friend!" I mumbled. "Well Clemont is my brother.." Bonnie said. I just kept staring at Pikachu. "Bunnelby, use mud-shot!" Clemont yelled. "Pikachu, intersect that with iron tail and then use electro-ball!" I replied. A couple of hours later, Serena and William came back talking and giggling together. William winked at me, as if he was trying to make me jealous. "Well here we are." William pointed at us. "Yeah.." Serena looked at me closley. "Well, William. You can eat lunch with us!" Clemont suggested. "Thanks!" William accepted. We all then walked into the pokemon center and Serena sat next to me. William got jealous and sat next to Serena too. Bonnie looked at both me and William. "Serena, you are lucky! Unlike Clemont.." Bonnie teased. "Bonnie!?" Serena yelled while blushing. Clemont brought us some food and we started to dig in. I of course, ate very fast and was the first one done. William finished after me and we startedd yelling at each other.

                                                                          (Serena's POV)

I watched as the boys yelled at each other. I wasn't sure.. I think Ash might like me. Yet, I didn't know what to do with my life. I then started thinking about how Ash and William might have wanted to kill me. "I want to kill her first!" "No! I want to!" I ran away crying, covered in tears. "Guys, look what you've done!" Clemont interrupted.

                                                                             (Ash's POV)

I looked around the pokemon center. I noticed that we made a huge mess and we caused Serena to run off crying. "What a great boyfriend one of you will be..." Bonnie mumbled. I sweat-dropped as I kept looking around. "I will find Serena." I said. "Alright, I am coming with!" William insisted. "We'll help clean up." the sibilings stated. I guided William around town until we saw Serena. We walked up to Serena as she was crying. "Serena.." William whispered. Serena looked up at both of us. "We're sorry about what happened.. We kinda' got out of control." I explained. "Yeah.." William admitted. Serena opened her mouth to speak but then a big bell rang. Apparently, someone was having a wedding! "Do you want to check it out?" I asked. "Sure.." Serena replied, getting up.