Ch.2

Ch.2

Kyle's POV

As I walked into my sister Leah's cheer place or whatever you call it, I smelled vanilla and strawberries. I looked around and saw nothing suspicious. I sat down on the chairs in the lobby and took out my phone. I had a 20 minute wait until my sister is done with "practice" or whatever it is she does. My mom and dad had important pack bussiness, as my dad was the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. Yes, I forgot to say that I am a werewolf. As I failed yet another candy crush level, my wolf started to become uneasy and distressed. I tried to tell him to get his shit together and calm down but it wouldn't work. He kept howling and saying Mate! Mate! Mate! I looked around until I spotted it, her. "Mine," I growled. She was beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, a beautiful body that was clad in a yellow sports bra and black shorts. That beautiful body was being held by another man as she cried into his bare chest. I saw red.

Peyton's POV

I looked up and just as I was about to wipe the snot off my nose, I saw the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He was the classic Mr. tall, dark and handsome but he had the most magical blue eyes I had ever seen. He was my mate. Finally Brett opened up Mama's door and set me down gently in the chair. She looked at my ankle and immediately did what she had to. She wrapped it up tightly in tape. There was no time for injuries, as Worlds was in less than two days. I didn't care though. All I could focus on was my mate. I turned and saw him lurking in the door way. I got up and immediately pain surged through me. Just as I was about to stumble a strong hand caught my waist. Good lord did I have a sexy mate. He smiled and helped me hobble into the lobby. "My wolf didn't like that boy holding you, and neither did I. You're mine darling" he spoke, his voice obviously showing me he was less than calm."he was just helping me, I couldn't walk, and Leah couldn't pick me up" I replied, trying to make him understand. "You know Leah, eh? She's my baby sister," he said. "Well she's my backspot and my best friend. Look , I'd love to talk but Eddie will kill me if he sees me slacking. How about we go for lunch after practice? I really gotta go, I have bear crawls to do". I hobbled back into the gym, and started my conditioning. Halfway through the tuck lines, I got the nausea that usually occurred for our team. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and threw up my breakfast. Great day right?