Ch. 6

Peyton's POV

I woke up to the blaring of my 7:30 alarm and the sun bleeding through the blinds. I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of bed, going over to my closet. As I was choosing my practice clothes I felt arms around my waist and soft, plush lips feathering kisses on my neck.

I giggled softly at the tickles rushing through my body, god I was so happy with Kyle. "Ky, I have to be at the gym in an hour, help me pick clothes."

He chose hot pink Nike Pro's, a matching chevron nike sports bra, and a black shirt to wear that read "Kiss My Sass" in white.

I chose a silver glittery bow that said "Fly or Die" on it and quickly changed. I ran to the bathroom and Kyle followed me. He watched curiously as I french braided my bangs back into a ponytail at the top of my head, and attached my bow.

When I was finished, I surprised Kyle by jumping on his back. he carried me down the hallway and down the steps to the living room, and then to the kitchen. "Help yourself to anything Princess," he cooed sweetly, gesturing to the huge fridge and cabinets.

I chose chocolate chip waffles, and orange juice. I grabbed a Gatorade and a power bar for after practice and chucked it all in my Nfinity backpack.

Leah appeared in the doorway, looking like a zombie. Her mate, named Matt was keeping her from passing out.

Leah yawned and groggily said,"Brett just texted me, he'll be here in 5 minutes".

I nodded but saw Kyle looking pissed. I walked over to him, and stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "It's fine, Ky, he's just bringing me to practice. You can pick me up if you really want".

I heard a beep and me and Leah ran outside and went to practice.

During practice, we were warming up when I saw my mate sitting in the chairs in the Lobby. He was facing me and watching intensely. I decided to tease him. I bent down, touching my toes, giving him a view of my spandex clad behind.

We were warming up our pyramid when I heard growls. I realized it was Kyle. He saw Brett grabbing my hips and then catching me. I ran out to use the "bathroom" and motioned for Kyle to follow me. I locked the door and spoke,"Ky, you cannot be growling when boys put their hands on me. this is a sport, and we are professionals. They mean nothing. Absolutely nothing to me. Only you," then I did it. I kissed him.

"I don't like them touching you. The only person that should be allowed to touch you is ME! And that skimpy outfit makes all those boys want whats MINE!" He raged. He grabbed my hips and slammed his plump lips into mine and pushed me into the wall. The feeling of his lips on mine was making me light headed and my knees weak. I pushed him away and ran through the bathroom and back into the gym to finish practice.

As me and Brett were working on our partner stunting, I heard another growl. I shot a look at Ky, and he rolled his eyes. Brett threw me into the air and I hit a bow and arrow, but the landing wasn't smooth. I felt a snap and my foot hung limply from my ankle. I stared down in horror as I saw the immediate swelling. And everything went black.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

A/N SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY BUT GET EXCITED! IM GOING ON AN 8 HOUR CAR RIDE FRIDAY SO AT LEAST ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE UP! ENJOY XOXO Lyss💋