Chapter 8 -- Meetings

Tobys P.O.V

"Ok where to start?" The man said. He just stared at us for a few moments then looked back at me.
"Ok lets try this again." He said capping his hands together.
"Hm" The lady hummed. The boy that was tugging on me just nodded.
"Now toby this is Jane she's less of a friend more like a mother or a sister to be honest. Well unless your Jeff then your not as lucky." Jane then said Hi and hugged me. She pressed on some bruises I had and I winced. She then pulled away with a worried look.
"Are you okay? your not hurt are you?" She said.
"Im fi-fine just some b-b-bruising." I said back.

"I'll be back in a hour with Dr.Smiley to see to them." she said with a small smile. I smiled back she didn't see, I had my mouth gaurd on. She wondered off . The small, tuggy, bou walked up to me.
"Hi, I'm BEN drowned but you can call me BEN. If you ever want to play some Video games just come find me ok?"

"Ok maybe one day I'll take you up on that." I mumbled. Then he walked off. Then someone said "Greetings toby, I'm E.J." behind me in a Gravly, and rough voice. Like as if he doesn't talk a lot. I was caught off garud and flinched at the voice. I turned around to face the bloodied man.
"Hello E-E.J." I said back. The guy in the orange Walked towards me.
"Hello, I'm masky." He said

"Okay. Hello. You already know me." I said
"Yes I do. And that over there," he pointed to the man in the tan. "His name is hoodie."
I gave hoodie a small wave. And he returned it with a bigger wave.