Chapter 9 --

beyond this point is uneditied so it doesnt make much sence anymore sorry ill finish as soon as possible
Masky's P.O.V

"Hey toby we should go and see the rest of the creepypastas ok?"I say to toby
"Ok masky. Bye E.J.. Toby said in a happy tone then I grab toby by the wrist not tight or anything and I walk to the living room with toby not far be hind me. And when we get there I see Jeff and BEN playing video games. Jeff of course lost and blamed it on BEN cheating but I think we all know Jeff just sucks at video games. Anyway they look like there about to start fist fighting. I didn't want toby to be in the middle of it so I tried to get there attention by clearing my throat. It made them notice we were there and they stopped. And Jeff stared at toby. Toby had fear in his eyes when he saw Jeff. Well you have to admit you would be scared to for the first time you see Jeff. He is intimidating to new comers. I am not scared of him though he's a nitwit and a asshole. Jeff comes up and shakes tobys hand.
And simply says "hi I'm Jeff and you?"
"T-toby" said while twitching at the end
"Well aren't you just a twitchy freak." Jeff said in a matter of fact voice
"Toby looked as if was about to cry. I could see it in his eyes because he wasn't wearing his Google's at the moment. They where resting on the top of his head. Then something happened to tobys eyes. They turned from chocolate brown like his hair to crimson red. Then I low growly distorted voice he said
"Well someone's quite the little bitch aren't they." While glaring at jeff. Jeff just stared at him like he was disgusted and very VERY angry.
"Well someone grew some balls. Oh and don't call me a bitch you twitchy shit head." Jeff said angrily.
"Don't call me that you douche bag." Toby said growling at the end.
"Or what you'll cry. You big baby." Jeff said in a mocking voice. Then all the said toby ran towards jeff.
Jeff was tackled by toby. Toby was now sitting on top of Jeff and holding
One of hatches to Jeff's throat.
"Say it again and I'll slit your throat you smiley son of a bitch."
Toby said in almost a whisper to Jeff's ear. Jeff looked terrified while he looked at toby. Suddenly toby jumped off of Jeff and landed near me again. I then grabbed tobys wrist and took toby to my room where hoodie was sitting on his bed my bed next to his. I opened the door and lead toby to my bed. I did this cause last time his eyes turned that color and his voice was like that he fainted. (Did you cause think I was ganna put in a ticcimask scean? No I am not. Not I this book. Ill make a ticci mask book later.) And he did faint but I grabbed him fast enough to set him on the bed.

(Sorry I know its short I have writers block right now 😞)