Crazy Little Thing Called Love

The next day, Jihoon and the other's gather in the Dance Studio since the photographer will show them the video of their photoshoot. "I hope the result of the video and the billboard will be great" Seongwu said nervously. Daniel and the others patted his back as a comfort to him. "We did our best to it so it will be" Jihoon said as he look at them and smile. Guanlin felt butterflies in his stomach when jihoon smile. "Okay, guys sit down I'll let you watch the video now, then I'll show you the picture that will be posted in the billboard" the photographer say as he turn on the powerpoint

(p.s i made this video)

They watched it carefully their eyes sparkle as it came out perfectly. Their jaw dropped in amazement. "Wow! We looked good in there" Daniel said as he smile. "Yeah" Jisung said. And then suddenly they saw jihoon's tears escaped to his eyes. "Jihoon?" Sungwoon said as he pat Jihoon's back. "Hey, are you alright?" Seongwu asked. "Hyung" Guanlin said as he went to hugged jihoon. "Gwaenchanh-a hyung?" Guanlin asked. Jihoon looked at them and smile. "I really enjoy doing things that I've never experienced before. I really appreciate this moment being with all of you guys I really really cherished it. I wish this moment wouldn't last" Jihoon said as he think again of his sickness. "Jihoon-ah aish. we promise that we'll make good memories for you" Minhyun said. "Yeah, a good memories that I can remember till the end" Jihoon said. "Why do I feel like you're dying?" Daehwi said as tears fall in his eyes. "Ani, daehwi-ah I'm not dying hahaha" Jihoon said as he laughed. "Mr.Park" The photographer said. "Yes?" Jihoon replied. "I have one riddle to you" the photographer said. "What is it?" Jihoon asked. "I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a life time. What am I?" the photographer said. Everyone looked at jihoon who was now crying even more "A memory" Jihoon said. "I hope that you can finally fix your mistake from the past and never runaway again. You only live once jihoon" the photographer said. "Yeah, cause I only live once." Jihoon said as he lower his head. Guanlin looked at jihoon.

Guanlin's POV
I don't understand him? Why do I feel that he's been keeping a lot of things. Why do I feel like soon he'll leave me again.

"Aigoo. stop this drama hahaha so Mr.Photographer I want to see the Picture of us that will be posted in billboard" Jihoon said and everyone just nodded agreeing to jihoon. "Oh, here it is" The photographer said showing the picture.

They were all amazed it's simple but attractive

They were all amazed it's simple but attractive. "By the way thank you for your cooperation! Congratulations you guys show me that you guys are really the chosen one model!" the photographer said as he handshake the boys one by one. "It's really our honour to worked on this for our university" Jisung said as he bow the others then follow jisung and bow too. "I hope you guys will reach your dreams." The photographer said as he bid a goodbye. Then Guanlin and the others went to the Canteen but they didn't expect that the other students will get wild when they enter the canteen. "Omg the chosen model for our university!" A girl screamed making everyone to looked at Guanlin and the others. "Annyeong" Jisung said as he greet everyone. "Oppa Jisung!" A girl said as she went to Jisung and asked for a selfie jisung then smile in the camera. "Oppa Jihoon!" A girl said as she cling on Jihoon and said "Smile" Jihoon smile and give the girl a kissed on the cheek making the girl to blushed. "Omg!" the girl said. Guanlin saw what jihoon did and he was shocked then a girl went to guanlin to asked for a picture since the other boys were also busy granting their fans to have a selfie picture with them. Guanlin then sighe and then hugged the girl and the girl blushed but then smile as they take a selfie. Jihoon looked at guanlin who's hugging a fan jihoon then pout and excuse his self to his fans and went to Guanlin. "PanWink! can I take a picture to the both of you?" A girl asked with a bright smile. "PanWink?" Jihoon asked. "Yes, that's your love team name!" the girl replied making jihoon and guanlin blushed and looked at each other but they can't say no to their fan since they need to show that they're really the chosen one. Guanlin then laid his arms at jihoon and then the girl pose in the middle of them and said while holding the monopad "Say PanWink!" And then shot!. "Ey, What's that ayieeee PanWink" Sungwoon said as he do a heart pose making the other hyungs to looked at the two. "What? We're just granting their wishes to take a picture with us" Guanlin said in a swaggy tone. "Awtsu. Guanlin-ah hahaha you two looks perfect!" Jisung teased. "ey, What's this our eomma is changing he already knew how to teased" Woojin said as he show his snaggle tooth. "Haha eomma ah! you're learning those kind of things now!" Seongwu said as he teased jisung. "What? hahaha this is just for fun!" Jisung said. After that their fans then make way for then since they haven't eaten lunch yet when jihoon suddenly feel like his panic disorder is attacking him again. Guanlin noticed Jihoon is pale again. "Hyung, you okay?" Guanlin asked. "Ah. excuse me" Jihoon said as he starts to run on the way to the bathroom. He then start to find his inhaler in his bag but he saw nothing he then panicked.

Jihoon's POV
Eotteokhe? Where's my inhaler? God I can't breathe! Omg this can't be happening please.

Jihoon then run on the way to the dance studio and there he saw his inhaler and said "Ah thank god" he then used it. "ah finally I can breathe now". "Oppa?" A girl said making jihoon shocked and said "hey, keep this a secret please" Jihoon said as he kneeled down. "Nah. it's okay oppa I won't tell anyone about it by the way can I take a picture with you?" the girl asked and jihoon sighed as he feel relieved "thank you, oh okay sure, give me your phone" Jihoon said he then open the Snapchat and picked the dog face "Hana, deol,set" jihoon said as he clicked on the camera and take a shot of them. The girl bowed and said"gomawo oppa" then leave.

Guanlin's POV
I hope hyung is alright. God I'm so worried he's been missing for almost 40 mins.

When jihoon finally came back Guanlin's heart beat fast as he saw Jihoon. "oh jihoon hyung, what happened to you? Why did you leave earlier?" Daehwi asked "Ah, I just forgot my cellphone in the Dance Studio" Jihoon said when the girl that knows his secret went to their way and lip sync "Don't worry I'll keep it" Jihoon smiled at the girl making the hyungs and guanlin to looked at the girl. The girl then suddenly walked away, "Eh, Jihoonie who's that? ayiee" Woojin said then Hyungseob suddenly appear on Woojin side making woojin to have a heart attack "Yah!" Woojin said as he smacked Hyungseob's head "What was that for?" Hyungseob said as he winced in pain "Aigoo. You just came out of nowhere and then asked me what was that for?" Woojin said. "Oh back to you jihoonie, Jihoonie do you like that girl?" Sungwoon said. Jihoon take a sit first. "Ani, she's just a friend" Jihoon said. "Eh, jeongmal?" Jaehwan said teasingly. "A friend ah I don't think so" Jinyoung said. "Then go and ask her" Jihoon said as he put lip tint in his lips. "Haha mianhae mianhae I'm just kidding you're so defensive" Jinyoung said. "I have no interest with girls you know" Jihoon said. "Ohhh so you're telling us that you want a boy!" Seongwu said. Daniel then wink at Jihoon and said "Aigoo Jihoonie if you only tell me that you're into boys I might have court you" Daniel said seongwu glared at daniel. "But too bad I'm already taken and my heart too" Daniel added as he kissed Seongwu's forehead making seongwu blushed. "Same Daniel" jinyoung said. "Haha jihoon I admit I have feelings for you before" Woojin said. "I remember now you became my partner when we're in highschool and you two is a couple back then" Woojin added as he recalled his memories. "Ah haha awts I remember now too hahaha in the GYM right?" Jihoon said as he remember woojin. "Yeah, I was about to court you that time but then I noticed that you and guanlin is a couple" Woojin said making everyone shocked. "Mwo?Jeongmal? Couple?!" Daniel said as he looked at Guanlin who's shocked too at what woojin said. "O my god" Jaehwan said as he covered his mouth in shocked "Haha guys calm down didn't I already told you about it when you're all curious about the transfer student which is jihoon. you've all forgotten already?" Minhyun said. "Aigoo. Yeah omg we're really getting old haha" Sungwoon said. "But why did you two broke up?" Daehwi asked. Jihoon then looked at guanlin who's now looking down. "Because I'm a jerk" Jihoon said making guanlin to looked at him. "Hyung" Guanlin said. "Jihoon-ah okay stopped I think it's a bit too personal let's give them some privacy" Seongwu said. Then after that they went to their class and then listen to the lecture. After that they went home Guanlin wants to go home with jihoon but he didn't know where jihoon is. So When he went home he then saw Jihoon's apartment light is on. He then knocked and said "Hyung? are you there?" Guanlin asked. Jihoon was having a panic attack again he's been staying the bathroom for about 30 mins. He can't move his body he felt numb his tears kept on flowing in his cheeks. Guanlin thought that jihoon isn't home yet.

Jihoon's POV
I wish my suffering will come to an end. I can't handle it anymore. I don't know how to live again if I'll always have a panic attack I feel like dying already. I can't breathe properly, I can't feel my body and can't move it.