Set Up

5 PM comes, Guanlin were now waiting in the cafe to where he will meet Seonho then minutes passed he then saw Seonho entering the cafe he felt anger just by looking at the jerk's face he then try to calm down he's wearing a single headset. "Guanlin calm down, Now on count of 3, 1...2...3... ACTION"Woojin ordered and Guanlin heard woojin he then immediately smile at seonho and wave. "Hi"Seonho shyly said, "Hello" Guanlin replied as he act that his shy too. "Okay, Guanlin asked him to go with you in a park" Seongwu ordered from the headset. "Oh, Seonho let's take a walk in a park"Guanlin said as he lend him a hand Seonho take it and then hold it. Guanlin then laid his arms on Seonho's shoulder making Seonho blushed. "Guanlin-ah you better take a bath when you get home"Jihoon said in a jealous tone. Guanlin chuckled at his husband's jealousy "Ah, why are you chuckling?" Seonho asked. "Well, I just saw someone accidentally slip on the ground and fall" Guanlin excused he then smile. "Ahh, is that so haha"Seonho said as he chuckled.

The hyungs were now preparing to take action they hide in the garden of the park and then there Woojin said "In a count of 3 everyone show up and corner him, Guanlin better sit him in the swing" Guanlin then immediately dragged Seonho to the swing and said "Sit here" as he smile Seonho then sit. Then Woojin said "On the count of 3, 1...2...3... Attack!" the hyungs immediately showed up making Seonho shocked and said "What's this Guanlin? I thought you love me?" Guanlin make an Eew face again and said "Are you kidding me? Huh in yo face murderer! There's no way I'll gonna love you, Jihoon is the one I really and truly love bitch! Well I hope you enjoy my acting!"Guanlin said as he went to Jihoon's side, Woojin and Hyungseob attack Seonho they tied him using a rope, Jihoon went in front of Seonho and said "I never knew that you'll gonna do this!" As he punch Seonho's face with a full force, Seonho fall on the ground, "Haha! well i still win! You lost your parents!" Seonho said making Jihoon damn mad and went to grabbed him by collar and said "You jerk! you lost your mind! Oh they're here! haha you better face your crimes now! You didn't broke one law but you broke two should I say you'll be sentence for death penalty!" Seonho starts to shiver at Jihoon's word. "Ha-have mercy on me!" Seonho said as he kneel down tears escaped his eyes. "Mercy? haha yo' kiddin' me? when my parents ride that car do you think you have mercy on them?!" Jihoon said as he felt pain in his chest remembering the scene when he saw the car burning. "Now tell me?! If you have mercy!" Jihoon said as he cry Guanlin go to Jihoon and hugged him. Daniel surrender Seonho to the police and the police arrest him.

The hyungs then watched Seonho being dragged by the police they give him a death glare as they felt anger when they saw Seonho. Guanlin was patting his husband's back. "He'll gonna die now hyung" Guanlin said as he comfort Jihoon. Jihoon hugged him tightly then after that they all went back to the funeral. They put Jihoon to its room so Jihoon can take a rest, The triplets were watching their mom in the room, Guanlin was sitting beside Jihoon who's now resting. Seongwu was hugging Daniel and said "This is the sad part in our life" Daniel patted his husband's back as he comfort him. Daehwi were crying to Jinyoung's neck as he felt sad for Jihoon. Sungwoon were hugging Jisung who's crying so hard and so Minhyun.

On the other hand, "Yoo Seonho, you are now facing your crimes! You broke two laws and the two laws you broke is the most important laws! You are now sentenced in Death as your penalty!"The judge said as he hit two times, Seonho was crying and kept on saying "Have mercy on me!" Then he was now sitting on electric chair the police turned it on and then watched Seonho being electric by it. Then hours passed Seonho was now announced dead.

The hyungs heard it on the news then they all smile as finally Jihoon's parents got the justice they deserve. Jihoon was still resting Guanlin was looking after his husband, After that the hyungs all went home to their house.

The next day, It was the day when Jihoon's parents gonna be buried, Jihoon was making a speech before his parents gonna be buried. "I just wanna say thank you for all those people who mourned over my parents, I really really appreciate it" Jihoon said as he cry. "Eomma and Appa, Even though we have just a short time to bond for me it's the most precious time happened to my life, I hope you guys now rest in peace" Jihoon added as he put a white rose in his mother and father's coffin. The others then put their roses too, Tears escaped their eyes especially the hyungs who had the chance to bond with them. Sadness cover up the area, The triplets were crying so hard, Jihoon then watched the coffin of his parents slowly been buried. Guanlin patted Jihoon's back as a comfort.

budeureopge mudeuitge
ttatteutage kkok anajusio
maeil han beonssik sayonghasio
budeureoun nun majuchil ttaen miso jieoseo
geunyeoreul utge
hey what's up beauty mareul geosio

geunal achimen meonjeo ireonaseo
turning on jazz
Gentle kiss neol barabwa
neomu jichil ttaen soju du byeong deulgo
soljikhage geunyeoui jip dudeurisio

Jihoon sing his father's favorite song as a farewell to it, Jihoon starts to cry even more as he remember all their happy memories.

gakkeum han beonssik mujakjeong gachi tteonagasio
dareun haneul dareun baram sum swige haejwo
gakkeum han beonssik mujakjeong kiseuhaejusio
iyu eobsi neoege ppajin geu nalcheoreom

jal ttaeneun nageutage joyonghage
nunmul nage malhaejusio
maeil han beonssik neomu gomawo

geunal achimen meonjeo ireonaseo
clean up mass
Last night sseom neol kkaeugo
baraedajul ttaen balgeoreum cheoncheonhi
najikhage geunyeoege gobaekhasio

dareun yeoja apeseon iseongjeogijiman
isanghage neo apeseon gamjeongi apseo
neol sayonghagien neomuna akkawo
manyang barabogien neon nal michige hae
yeongwonhi neol sayonghago sipeo
Oh my girl Oh my girl

budeureopge mudeuitge
ttatteutage kkok anajusio
maeil han beonssik sayonghasio
jal ttaeneun nageutage joyonghage
nunmul nage malhaejusio
maeil han beonssik neomu gomawo

i areumdaun girl nochiji masio

He finished the whole song while sobbing, Guanlin begin to cry too since he can't hold it back anymore. As he remember his bonding with his mother in-law and father in-law.