Chapter 613 Upgrade Magic Tower

Tian Xindan: The fourth-order gold-grade immortality, which improves the rank of the alchemist division, is effective for those who have less than 16 alchemist levels.

Similar to Tian Xindan's immortality, Cheng Yang had also obtained it before, but the Ling Li Dan that was obtained that time, its role is effective for all deputies, but this day Dan Dan is only effective for alchemists. At the same time, the ceiling used by Shengling Dan is the deputy rank 5, while the ceiling of Tianxin Dan's use is 16.

For the alchemists, this day is definitely a much stronger baby than Ling Dan.

The thrill of Cheng Yang's mind was indescribable. It was simply trying to sleep. Someone sent pillows.

His own alchemist level is about to reach level 14, after taking this heart of Dan Dan, he can immediately reach 16, this level of deputy rank, is enough for him to refine the high wash Dan. The only difference is that now refining the pulp and wash Dan, each time will be able to succeed one.

Of course, the rank of the alchemist is up to 16, the benefit is definitely not only simpler than refining the high-grade pulp, but the first intermediate-washed cane refining can be successful each time; secondly, the value of the energy value is greatly increased, and the daily energy is increased. The value will be quadrupled, which means that the yield of this medicine will be quadrupled every day. If the increase in the level of alchemy skills caused by the improvement of power generation into consideration, the amount of the production of this drug will be even higher.

The team of Luofeng Town is absolutely far-reaching. Original Cheng Yang refining the third-order gold-grade immortality, and the daily output can reach 200 pieces, and it can now be directly increased to nearly 1,000 pieces. Although this output still cannot guarantee the use of the main force of the army in Luofeng Town, it can also make the high level of the military popular.

This is not an ordinary drug to increase the value of the property, but Cheng Yang made the system, the effect of which is double the refining of other people. It can be imagined that under such favorable conditions, the development of Luofeng Town will become stronger and stronger.

Cheng Yang heart lamented that if he later used the glorious attributes of the land, he would first rely on cultivation to upgrade the career of the alchemist to 14 levels. Then use this heavenly heart, you can directly hit the 16th level, and then add the glorious attribute, so that you can reach 18 levels in a short time.

If you don't think about it again, you don't seem to lose out. Although he first used the brilliant attributes of the land, he caused himself to reach 18 levels later, but he also made himself reach level 16 earlier.

In this world of last days, one step ahead, one can lead one step by step, and one can make more good medicines. It is beneficial to yourself and to the development of the Territory.

Cheng Yang first put Tianxin Dan on the side and waited a few days before taking his deputy rank to level 14.

Then he rummaged again in the storage ring, but there was no other special discovery. There are several pieces of equipment, but all of them are weapons, and the size of those weapons is at least five or six meters long, which is not at all usable by humans.

Of course, Cheng Yang did not despise these weapons, they are all gold-grade equipment, and their materials are real. Wait until the level of some of the wrestlers with a higher level of forging career in Luofeng Town is reached. Will these weapons be smelted and provide some raw materials for the manufacturing of equipment in the Territory?

Counting the harvest, Cheng Yang left to use the stone, but this time he did not kill the tiger king. But being able to kill such a fifth-order early orc is also a big victory.

Such a presence, if left aside without talking about himself, once the other party rushes into the human world. At this stage no one will be able to hurt it. It will be a slaughter.

......

back down after Fengcheng, Cheng Yang is preparing to travel to get new material holding Alicante village where the magic tower to upgrade it.However, it has been reported that the main city has contact with the magic tower material.

Although these materials were very scarce, they were not found. They ran several shops and finally had all the materials they needed. They were still large enough to build a new magic tower.

Cheng Yang listened, suddenly overjoyed, this is a big happy event. With these materials, Lok Fung Shing can be rebuilt in addition to the magic tower in Kant Village.

When Cheng Chengyang asked people to immediately purchase those materials, although the cost of this must be very high, Cheng Yang did not deplore the psionic value. For the current Fengfeng City or Cheng Yang, the psionic value is just a number.

Cheng Yang himself went directly to the village of Kanter.

Although Lok Fung Cheng did not directly reach the village of Cante, there was a transmission gem in the village of Kante. Cheng Yang, who was in contact with the deputy mayor Duan Mucheng of Kant Village, immediately asked him to send him back to the town of Luofeng and bring the gemstones back. As for Duanmu Costi, it is impossible to use Huicheng Stone to return because he is now a natural member of Kant Village. If he uses Huicheng Stone, he will return to Kant Village.

Cheng Yang came to the village of Canter. Duan Mucheng had been waiting for a long time. The guy said with a sly face: "Lord, I heard that you are preparing to upgrade the Magic Tower?"

He remembered clearly that Cheng Yang had said once that Tower upgrade, he can also enter the magic tower. Do not say that the magic tower has the effect of intensive cultivation. Only the sense of achievement brought by the powerful attack power is enough to make people covetous.

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "I really come to upgrade the magic tower, and your wish can be realized."

"Thank you lord." Duanmu said, said the establishment.

At the moment, Kante Village cannot support three people, such as Wen Chengde and Duan Mucheng. There are also some mercenaries who are very much looking forward to this border city. Of course, these mercenaries are dead loyalists in the city of Fallen, and they will not exile the existence of Kant Village.

These people came to the village of Cante, and in addition to staying in the village, they only dared to follow the official road. But even so, it is enough to make those who dare to take risks to harvest, because there are many wild herbs in the wild along the way, these things do not make much sense for Cheng Yang, but it is extremely precious for ordinary mercenaries. . Some herbs can even sell thousands, or even tens of thousands of psionics.

Cheng Yang with Duanmu Cheng directly came to the altar in front of the resident.

Although the construction of the magic tower is independent, as long as it is built within the scope of the magic tower, its ownership belongs to the territory. Therefore, in the list of territories of Kanter Village, it is also a building with a magic tower. The magic tower upgrade also needs to operate here.

Cheng Yang skillfully opened the operation panel of the magic tower, stacked all the materials on the altar, and then chose the magic tower to upgrade.

Those precious materials were instantly lost with the same 1st Class 2 Psionic Stone, and the Magic Tower was also changed from the original layer to two layers at this moment.

This is a level 2 magic tower, more powerful than a level magic tower. Not only have two places to enter, but also increase the training rate of 200%.

Cheng Yang then set Duan Mucheng as the magician who settled in the magic tower. At this point, this magic tower has two enchanted enchanters, and the attack force has been greatly increased for a time.

Originally they were able to kill ordinary fourth-order enchanted beasts. Now it is the fourth-order late period. Basically it can also hit a spike. Its powerful attack power is much stronger than Cheng Yang.

There is such a magic tower in the village of Kant. Cheng Yang does not worry that it will be captured by enchanted beasts.

Cheng Yang took another look at the condition of upgrading the Level 2 magic tower to Level 3, but it made Cheng Yang startled. The building materials needed for the upgrade of the Magic Tower are not much different. No matter how different the type or quantity is, it is not much different from building a new level 1 magic tower. The key is that the psionic stone has undergone new changes.

The Magic Tower is upgraded from Level 1 to Level 2 and requires a thousand psionics. The level 2 magic tower upgrade 3 magic towers, turned out to be 3 prinergy stone, but also a thousand.

This is an escalation condition that is not in retrospect. Ah, don't look at the level 2 of the psionic stone to the level 3 psionic stone, but only if you look at the energy contained in the psionic stone, the level 3 of the psionic stone is level 2. One hundred times more than the psionic stone, this minimum upgrade difficulty increased by 100 times.

One thousand three-level psionic stone, Cheng Yang down is not very embarrassing, but the key is to go in accordance with this law, three levels of magic tower upgrade 4, do you not need a thousand four psionic stone? This may also be able to get it, but this is a relatively large price. Can 5 princess stone? Can this get it too?

To be honest, Cheng Yang is not sure at all. He has even begun to take care of his mother in his heart. What is the concept of one thousand five-level psionic stone? Not to mention the rareness of the five-level psionic stone, the energy contained in only one thousand five-level psionic stone is as high as one trillion points, an absolute astronomical figure.

Cheng Yang suddenly did not regret that he built the magic tower in his own territory. Although the rank of the Territory determines the upper limit of the magic tower. But Cheng Yang can now upgrade this magic tower to Level 3 at most. Whether the upper limit is higher does not have any effect.

At this time, Wen Zhengde also came out of the magic tower. Cheng Yang was here. He did not worry about enemies attacking the village.

"Under his subordinate Wen Zhengde met the lord." Wen Zhengde came forward to meet him.

Cheng Yang lifted him: "Wen village chief, stay in this village, I am afraid there will be some time not used to it?"

Wen Zhengde smiled and said: "Nothing is not used to it, although here alone some But as long as we think of so many suffering people in the last days, our hearts will be much calmer, and compared to them, we will be happy too much.Moreover, this magic tower has double cultivation. Speed, such a good thing all the world can not find the lanterns, others are not seeking the opportunity to seek, the subordinates have to thank the lord to give this opportunity to me."

Cheng Yang said: "You can think The village of Kanter has also reached the third-level village, and I will start building the fortress in the passage tomorrow. When the fortress has a garrison, your situation here will be much better