Chapter 762 Talents

Cheng Yang has guessed that the savage has entered the Arab region. He naturally dared not stay in the Italian state. He immediately ordered the two main army groups to camp in the same place. At the same time, he transferred a batch of territorial guards to stay on the spot. ←

Guards of the Territory, although unable to take the initiative, are still very reliable in the territory. Their strength is recognized in the city of Fengfeng, and there is such a territorial guard who is here. Cheng Yang is also more at ease.

When Cheng Yanggang sent it to Saudi Arabia, he heard another bad news. Another resident was attacked, and this time he was attacked by a third-class town with a population of nearly 100,000 people.

What makes people wonder is that the attacked town is nearly 1,000 kilometers from the first attacked town, but it is less than an hour apart.

Is there more than one savage in the Arab region?

Cheng Yang's brow wrinkled even more. If the scale of the barbarian is too large, it may not be a good thing for him.

In the past, falling Fengcheng had always been on the offensive, and all kinds of tactics were used in full swing. For the defense, besides the defending city battles, the rest of the battles were never played. For example, now that the enemy has penetrated deep inside and has played a guerrilla warfare, they have been caught.

This includes Cheng Yang.

When Cheng Yang was struggling with how to proceed, his Chuanyu Yufu rang. There was a voice from Wu Jianzhou: "Lord, have you heard of trouble in the Arab region?"

Cheng Yang said: "It is I just arrived here,"

Wu Jianzhou said. "The Lord does not have to worry. According to our conclusions from all aspects of intelligence, this time it should be only a barbarian who has entered Saudi Arabia. And its scale is not very strong. "

Cheng Yang suddenly smiled:" Wu Chief of Staff, this is not a good news. Barbarian small scale can cause such a powerful injury, can only show that its individual fighting power is very alarming."

Wu Jianzhou said: "After the garrison that has just been attacked, the combatants have not all died and some of them have escaped. According to their accounts, the total number of savages that appeared at that time should be around 1,000. Most of the barbarians have the strength of the fourth-order peak, and there are several early barbarians of the fifth-order, whose leading strength is unknown, and should be in the middle of the fifth-order. After all, the barbarians are required to conduct cross-border delivery of a fifth-order intermediate expert. The price paid is not low. According to our inference, it is very good that a barbarian can deliver a master of a fifth-order mid-term."

Cheng Yang did not feel relieved at this point, and the barbarian in the middle of the fifth-order came to him. Saying that there is not much threat, even if there are still a few fifth-order early barbarians, it does not have much impact on him.

The key is that these barbarian masters now play hide-and-seek with themselves, but they are in trouble.

If it is before the end of the day, there are a group of guys with characteristics like barbarians. Still looking for a standard. After the end of the day, all high-tech methods are not available, and there are high-altitude jungles everywhere. Conventional tracking and investigation methods cannot be used here.

"The Saudi province is so big. How can we find out the barbarians?" Cheng Yang asked.

Wu Jianzhou was very confident and said: "The lord can rest assured that we can have many talented personnel in the military academy. Apart from the fighting aspect, there are also many auxiliary special talents. There is one who has the talent to track and follow. The opponent did not flee from the sky or swim in the water and could not escape his tracking. Now that the combatant is already on his way to Saudi Arabia, it is estimated that he will be able to arrive in at least an hour."

Cheng Yangyi Listen to joy, talent. No one is too young.

Now that the City of Fengfeng is big, many people with special talents, Cheng Yang, are not likely to go through one by one. All these are summoned and used by various departments. If Cheng Yang still needs to worry about such a small thing now. He estimated that even if it is too busy, it is impossible to complete these tasks.

"That line, I'll wait for his good news. If you can find out these barbarians, I will give you the first merit." Cheng Yangxi road.

Wu Jianzhou is also very happy. Although Cheng Yang's commentary does not give his status any further improvement, can he exchange some treasures or not? Even if you don't need it, you can use it for your family.

Afterwards, Cheng Yang hung up the call. Riyadh, the provincial capital of Saudi Arabia, waited for the investigator from Wu Jianzhou to come.

This was Cheng Yang's first visit to Riyadh. For this exotic country, Cheng Yang did not have much wandering thoughts. He went straight to the provincial government office building.

His actions could scare the big brothers of the Saudi province and throw their hands down to receive them. Cheng Yang is the first person in the entire Fengfeng City Territory. Who dares to have the slightest slack?

Although he did not feel much favored about this process, he chilled them with a few words and sent them away. Then he entered the office building under the leadership of Governor Li Zhengtao of Saudi Arabia.

This is Li Zhengtao, who was formerly the capital of the capital. After the forces of the capital were merged into the land of Fallen City, Li Zhengtao lived alone for a while.

If it is before the end of the day, his age should indeed retreat to the second line. However, after the end of the day, people's lifespan cannot be calculated at all with common sense. Taking Li Lao's age as an example, it can be said to be full of life.

Due to his energetic efforts, Li Zhengtao raised the idea of ​​sending his official to the city of Fallen City.

Cheng Yang is 100% supportive of this, although now falling Phoenix City Territory looks orderly, but in fact it is in the order of the powerful force of falling Fengcheng formed under the shock. Without the shock of the army, I fear that the entire territory would have been a mess.

At present, most of the officials who are in charge of administration in the city of Liaofeng City are not cobaners, and there are not many people who have experience. Many people manage while learning and learning while learning. In this process, it is inevitable that they have taken some detours.

If old officials such as Li Zhengtao were to join, the situation may not be the same. Li Zhengtao's own ability is on the one hand, and more importantly, his identity before the capital's return to the Fengcheng City, which gave him a strong appeal.

The results page is indeed the same. With the addition of Li Zhengtao's administrative management system in the land of Fallen City, some of the old officials who were already silent have begun to figure it out, and people are constantly asking for a new job.

For this reason, Cheng Yang is also happy to see it happen, and all these people have been assigned positions that are suitable for their ability.Without these people to join, it is really troublesome for Lorong City to occupy such a vast territory.

Of course, in order to ensure safety, there are also many considerations in the appointment of these people in the land of the Prefectural City of Phoenix, as far as possible.

"Governor Li, I just came to sit and wait for someone. You don't have to be so big." Cheng Yang said helplessly.

Li Zhengtao said without hesitation: "Lord, I don't want them to be like this, but your reputation as a lord is really too high. I heard that you came over. Everyone came to greet you with a greeting, and nothing wrong with it."

Cheng Yang said: "Okay, I But you are. Are you still accustomed to this? Saudi management can be a smooth province?"

Li Zhengtao said: "The habit is nothing, after the end of the people's physical condition has become much better, I naturally is no exception, let alone in the last day After that, the climate in Saudi Arabia is not too bad, and there is not much difference with staying in the country. As for smooth management, it is smooth sailing itself. It is only two things that are happening today that cause headaches. It is estimated that you are also the Lord. Did you come here for this?"

Cheng Yang nodded and said, "It was precisely that I wanted to wait for people to deal with this matter. Those barbarians dared to enter the land of Fengyuncheng. See if they have come to life and haven't ordered to leave."

"Please Lord, you must find a way to pull out this tumor. Otherwise, Saudi Arabia's province can be destroyed." Li Zhengtao is rather worried Said.

"Relax, there is me, can not be destroyed." Cheng Yang confidently said.

Later, Cheng Yang and Li Zhengtao also talked about some things about the province of Saudi Arabia. Cheng Yang was rather satisfied with the development here.

One hour later, the person Cheng Yang waited for finally arrived at the provincial administrative building.

Obviously, the person sent by Wu Jianzhou also had a special status in the military academy. He was basically prevented from entering the administrative building and was not stopped until he came to the office where Cheng Yang and Li Zhengtao talked.

With the consent of Cheng Yang, the warlord entered the office.

"Jia Yuan has seen the lords under his wing!" The veteran was very respectful in the ceremony in front of Cheng Yang, not process yang nor any special hobby, naturally will not let people kneel or dagger or something, just an ordinary Baoquan The ceremony.

Cheng Yang looked at each other. He was a young man who was thirty years old and full of energy.

"You're the talented person who was sent by the Wu Chief of Staff to track?" Cheng Yang asked.

Jia Yuan humbly said: "The Lord praised me. Can I be considered a talented person? In our special operations department, people like me are really not enumerated."

Cheng Yang is not right about this, the Special Affairs Department is military. A newly established department of the college specializes in the collection of people with special talents or talents to deal with things that others cannot handle. I don't want to have a lot of people in the entire special operations department, and there are only one or two hundred people, but the level is very high. The department level of the special operations department is exactly the same as that of the province. Before Jiayuan could enter the administrative building so smoothly, it was precisely because of having such an identity.

"It's just you. We'll start now. I'm really worried about what crazy things the barbarians continue to do." Cheng Yang said with a bit of urgency.

Jia Yuan naturally did not disagree with the truth. This is the first time he has worked under the direct leadership of Cheng Yang. Why didn't he want to perform well in front of Cheng Yang?